Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Morrison and his disgusting mate Peter Dutton are as inhumane, immoral and evil a pair as you can ever find. These two depraved and vicious vermin, in the middle of the worst recession in a century, have ended "community detention" for 515 refugees who for the last 7 years or so, have not been allowed to work and whose children have been allowed to go to school but no further or higher education was allowed. These people have now been served with "final bridging visas" and they will receive no more income or housing support. They are being effectively thrown out onto the streets and in six months, they will be thrown out of Australia and into a world ravaged by the ever increasing incidence of Covid-19.

This is inhumane and an absolute disgrace and even though their hatred of refugees is well known, this is all about the Queensland election to get the knuckledraggers and rednecks to vote for them and just another instance of how repulsive the Liberal National Government is. How in f***'s name did the demonic Morrison ever become Prime Minister of Australia? We should all be ashamed!

Scott Morrison and his disgusting mate Peter Dutton are as inhumane, immoral and evil a pair as you can ever find. These two depraved and vicious vermin, in the middle of the worst recession in a century, have ended "community detention" for 515 refugees who for the last 7 years or so, have not been allowed to work and whose children have been allowed to go to school but no further or higher education was allowed. These people have now been served with "final bridging visas" and they will receive no more income or housing support. They are being effectively thrown out onto the streets and in six months, they will be thrown out of Australia and into a world ravaged by the ever increasing incidence of Covid-19.

This is inhumane and an absolute disgrace and even though their hatred of refugees is well known, this is all about the Queensland election to get the knuckledraggers and rednecks to vote for them and just another instance of how repulsive the Liberal National Government is. How in f***'s name did the demonic Morrison ever become Prime Minister of Australia? We should all be ashamed!
Blame Morrison Dutton and the lnp for labor’s mess on refugees why don’t you

Several things.

I refuse to feel ashamed for someone I didn't vote for.

I don't live in QLD, ergo how can I be held accountable for how they choose to vote.

And finally...

Your attitude towards the democratic process is absolutely shithouse. The current libs are ******* awful, but does that constitute the dehumanization you've subjected them to? I agree with the majority of your post in terms of what you are saying, but you need to calm the * down, and you need to realise that you are convincing no-one to change their mind with this attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some might say that they tend to be dealing with their refugee policy appropriately.

There are approximately 60,000 illegal immigrants living in Australia right now.

Boats are not the problem.

But they are excellent for styling your office and provide good optics for faux outrage and culture wars.

And while all the knuckledraggers and culture warriors and hicks are fighting the good fight for the LNP while the LNP and their sponsors are stealing every dollar they can get their hands on.

Keep working hard guys, keep paying your taxes and keep fighting the good fight.

Idiots

Last edited:
There are approximately 60,000 illegal immigrants living in Australia right now.

Boats are not the problem.

But they are excellent for styling your office and provide good optics for faux outrage and culture wars.

And while all the knuckledraggers and culture warriors and hicks are fighting the good fight for the LNP the LNP and their sponsors are stealing every dollar they can get their hands on.

Keep working hard guys, keep paying your taxes and keep fighting the good fight.

Idiots

i still find it funny that they dont understand the irony of awarding themselves a TOMBSTONE (yes, thats what these are called) to celebrate this achievement

1x1

I would like to know who designed that. It is horrendous. Clearly, and unsurprisingly, he has no friends in the arts.

anyone good probably would have declined the commission on bad taste grounds

Your attitude towards the democratic process is absolutely shithouse. The current libs are ******* awful, but does that constitute the dehumanization you've subjected them to? I agree with the majority of your post in terms of what you are saying, but you need to calm the fu** down, and you need to realise that you are convincing no-one to change their mind with this attitude.
Three things on this para:

1. What we have under the LNP governments in NSW and Canberra is not "democratic", they are incipient (if not full-blown) kleptocracies.

2. The chances of any arguments changing someone's mind on an online politics forum are, to the nearest order of magnitude, Zero.

3. On the issue of "dehumanization" of the current libs, if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas; to see what I mean, look at the likers of your post.

Three things on this para:

1. What we have under the LNP governments in NSW and Canberra is not "democratic", they are incipient (if not full-blown) kleptocracies.

2. The chances of any arguments changing someone's mind on an online politics forum are, to the nearest order of magnitude, Zero.

3. On the issue of "dehumanization" of the current libs, if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas; to see what I mean, look at the likers of your post.
1. The governments themselves were elected in democratic ballot, hold numbers in a parliament. Objecting to their presence there is one thing, deriding them as subhuman quite another.

2. You mightn't change many minds online, but you can prevent minds from closing completely. To what end is that post - the one I quoted, from Northalives - doing anything other than preaching to the choir and hardening those whose perspectives differ?

Further division serves no-one, least of all a progressive/left wing cause. We're idealists, and we need to appeal to that in other people.

3. Cute aphorism.

I can't control who 'likes' my posts. I understand what he's saying, and while I agree that our treatment of refugees is beyond appalling and their plutocratic economic policies are shithouse, I do not agree that the way to get this across is through derision, supposed moral superiority, and the dehumanizing of those who disagree.

Pushing those opposite to further extremes is part of what's gotten us into this mess. I do not agree with these people - and Scott Morrison has failed upwards into every position he's ever held - but I do not think so highly of my own perspective to assume I'm right all the time.

We need people who don't agree with us.

Last edited:
Several things.

I refuse to feel ashamed for someone I didn't vote for.

I don't live in QLD, ergo how can I be held accountable for how they choose to vote.

And finally...

Your attitude towards the democratic process is absolutely shithouse. The current libs are ******* awful, but does that constitute the dehumanization you've subjected them to? I agree with the majority of your post in terms of what you are saying, but you need to calm the fu** down, and you need to realise that you are convincing no-one to change their mind with this attitude.
Prime Minister Morrison is our Prime Minister and the majority of us voted for this disgraceful, disgusting, evil Government.

It is not my attitude towards the democratic process that's shithouse, it's the "they're all the same" f**k wits whose attitude is shithouse because any right minded person would never, ever have voted for a scheming, lying pile of s**t like Morrison and Dutton but because we have a large proportion of people who cannot or are "too busy" to think for themselves, we as a collective, have a filthy supremacist Prime Minister and the racist pig Dutton in power and like it or lump it, it IS our fault that we have an inhumane, immoral government.

I did not set about trying to change anyone's mind with my post. I was relaying the latest outrage perpetrated by the filthy pieces of s**t that run our country because much of what this scum do, goes relatively unreported.

You may wash your hands to where Morrison and co. have taken this country but I am ashamed of where we are and if more people took responsibility for the demons we have in Government, whether they voted for them or not, then we can get rid of that refuse. The "she'll be right" attitude has f***ed us.

Blame Morrison Dutton and the lnp for labor’s mess on refugees why don’t you
It's not the ALP that are sentencing those seeking refuge to a life on the streets for 6 months and then to probable death because make no mistake, the places these people tried to escape from are not lovey-dovey, benign little hamlets. They are some of the most violent places on earth and if the warlords don't get 'em, the coronavirus will.

Prime Minister Morrison is our Prime Minister and the majority of us voted for this disgraceful, disgusting, evil Government.

It is not my attitude towards the democratic process that's shithouse, it's the "they're all the same" f**k wits whose attitude is shithouse because any right minded person would never, ever have voted for a scheming, lying pile of sh*t like Morrison and Dutton but because we have a large proportion of people who cannot or are "too busy" to think for themselves, we as a collective, have a filthy supremacist Prime Minister and the racist pig Dutton in power and like it or lump it, it IS our fault that we have an inhumane, immoral government.
I have a question for you.

Who/what is the above for? Is it for me? I already agree with you, and wish you'd keep it to a lower volume and a bit more civil. Is it for people who disagree with you, are you trying to shame them into changing their minds? Fat chance of that.
I did not set about trying to change anyone's mind with my post.
Oh, I think that's rather apparent.

I was relaying the latest outrage perpetrated by the filthy pieces of sh*t that run our country because much of what this scum do, goes relatively unreported.
If you were reporting on something, perhaps you could've included less of the invective and more of a link to the actual thing you're talking about.

These are two articles discussing what you are talking about. The human voices of the people contained within do more to put your point forth than all the insults you could ever sling at the other mob.
You may wash your hands to where Morrison and co. have taken this country...
Hang on a ******* minute!

Where precisely do you get off telling me I wash my hands off where Morrison and his government have taken this country? Is it your fault they're in office, you egotistical prick?
...but I am ashamed of where we are and if more people took responsibility for the demons we have in Government, whether they voted for them or not, then we can get rid of that refuse. The "she'll be right" attitude has f***ed us.
You should be ashamed, but not for someone you didn't vote for.

You should be ashamed, because you are failing our side of politics. You are driving people further and further away, convincing them they are right when they read Murdoch and his anti-left rhetoric. You are forcing people into taking a side in a culture war. You are doing this, independent of them.

You need to take a breath, and ask yourself, who is this for???

Who are you ranting at? Who needs to hear what you're saying? What needs to happen to evince change, or for the voting patterns which resulted in these muppets getting power to change?

Why post here at all, if you're doing it for yourself?

If you care about your causes, you will pull your head in, because you do them and yourself a disservice expressing them in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back