Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kram regardless of the press coverage, why don’t you care that no one is held responsible for costing tax payers $1.2 billion?
Of course I care, but what do you want me to do about it though apart from voting for Labor again? Isn't it their job to grill them as the opposition and get them out by winning the next election?

Of course I care, but what do you want me to do about it though apart from voting for Labor again? Isn't it their job to grill them as the opposition and get them out by winning the next election?

And that's the problem I think.

I like Albo, and I think a lot of people do but it's like being bashed around with a limp lettuce leaf, isn't it? Morrison and his deplorables are taking the piss out of the ALP. I think it might be time Jim Chalmers made a move on the leadership. They need a new, younger voice to cut through the crap.

And that's the problem I think.

I like Albo, and I think a lot of people do but it's like being bashed around with a limp lettuce leaf, isn't it? Morrison and his deplorables are taking the piss out of the ALP. I think it might be time Jim Chalmers made a move on the leadership. They need a new, younger voice to cut through the crap.
This. Albo actually seems like a nice fella but he's weak as piss. Chalmers every day of the week is who I'd pick. Has a presence and edge about him but doesn't take it too far coming come across as arrogant or a tosser.

This. Albo actually seems like a nice fella but he's weak as piss. Chalmers every day of the week is who I'd pick. Has a presence and edge about him but doesn't take it too far coming come across as arrogant or a tosser.
Didn't Albo used to be the party bulldog? He has the gravelly voice, used to have the attitude. I wouldn't be surprised if he's keeping his powder dry because as the Libs in Victoria found out, going the government when they are dealing with a genuine crisis can backfire. Of course, if that's the case, he wouldn't want to leave it any later than the new year to pick up the attack lines. if that's not the case, then maybe a change is necessary.

Every thread, Murdoch this, this Murdoch that, on and on and on. Someone arriving from another planet reading it would be forgiven for thinking he's the most influential man in human history. Mate you are no fool, even you should be able to see it's getting fantastically oversold. And often from the same people that think Labor ran a 'flawless' campaign last election and The Guardian is 100% balanced and always well written.
Fullscreen capture 14112020 11151 PM.bmp.jpg

Every thread, Murdoch this, this Murdoch that, on and on and on. Someone arriving from another planet reading it would be forgiven for thinking he's the most influential man in human history. Mate you are no fool, even you should be able to see it's getting fantastically oversold. And often from the same people that think Labor ran a 'flawless' campaign last election and The Guardian is 100% balanced and always well written.
Lets have a Royal commission implement the findings and see what happens
I think democracy will be better for it

Kram right now :D

GargantuanVariableDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Find me a post from the likes of Goughy or Robin Gonzalez saying there was something wrong with it and I'll find you a horse with wings!
No one's gonna dance if you order them to.

One would need to enquire into the public service’s lost ability to tell ministers what they don’t want to hear – a consequence of Howard-era reforms that made departmental heads disposable and therefore highly sensitive to government directives – and the ease with which the machinery of the welfare state was turned against the very people it was built to help.
Morrison, busy recasting his public image as an everyman – won’t want an independent inquiry going anywhere near those questions.
But not only are robodebt’s architects – Alan Tudge, Porter and Morrison himself – still there.
They’re the government’s most senior ministers.
In other eras, they wouldn’t have survived a scandal like robodebt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See what I mean NSWCROW, flawless ;)
Policy-Rich is different from flawless, but i don't wanna spend the next 4 hours going around in circles.
It's your hill bro :thumbsu:

could have fooled a few. But ok, so why don’t you think an impartial media is important? Yes it’s definitely the opposition who should be putting pressure on, but an unbiased media play their part too in holding a govt accountable.

could have fooled a few. But ok, so why don’t you think an impartial media is important? Yes it’s definitely the opposition who should be putting pressure on, but an unbiased media play their part too in holding a govt accountable.
There's more heat on a pizza delivery dude for lying than there is Angus Taylor. I bet he'll suffer for his actions too, unlike the aforementioned Minister.

Nobody thinks Labor ran a flawless campaign. They thought the Libs had already imploded and decided to talk policy. Their biggest mistake was overestimating the political intelligence of the average voter (‘war on the weekend’, ‘death taxes’, ‘hey, that Morrison guy drinks beer just like me’).

But you’re not that naive. When Rudd ‘wasted’ money, it was front page news, there were questions every presser, eventually the ‘left wing’ media starts talking about this ‘issue that won’t go away’. Morrison wastes a billion dollars, gets buried in the newspapers, very few questions at the presser, the ABC preaching to the converted. That’s how you influence politics as a dying media outlet.
Really, it seems like the ALP under Shorten under estimated the intelligence of Australians when they kept rolling out poorly explained policies, had different policies from area to area
and just thought noone would ask questions.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really, it seems like the ALP under Shorten under estimated the intelligence of Australians when they kept rolling out poorly explained policies, had different policies from area to area

This cnut completely suckered unintelligent Aussies with simplistic but untrue messaging.
images (11).jpeg

Not enough 3 word slogans for your liking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back