Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s probably because you wa t to live in a sheltered world where your views aren’t the minority like they are in the real world.

But I can look at my history and see posts all the way back to part one of this thread in 2019...

But yeah before that not so much, but that election was so damn enjoyable and this board made it even better!!!
WHAT

THE

Didn't " my side " just drag in the most votes EVER in an election ???
Jesus man i've got you rattled.

Just admit your original statement was hyperbolic bullshit designed to get a rise and we can all move on.

WHAT

THE

fu**

Didn't " my side " just drag in the most votes EVER in an election ???
Jesus man i've got you rattled.

Just admit your original statement was hyperbolic bullshit designed to get a rise and we can all move on.

That’s why you’ve been in opposition for 8 years and no sign of that changing?

Oh you’re still thinking what happens in America actually matters in Australia

Well I suppose when you’re side of politics have been in the wilderness for so long you’ll take anything...

That’s why you’ve been in opposition for 8 years and no sign of that changing?

Oh you’re still thinking what happens in America actually matters in Australia

Well I suppose when you’re side of politics have been in the wilderness for so long you’ll take anything...

* Looks at everyone else who reads this board *

IS THE campaigner FOR REAL ?........

You've got absolutely nothing other than " We won, you lost hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr " have ya ?

I'm gonna *en HOUNNNNND you here ed, get used to it

* Looks at everyone else who reads this board *

IS THE campaigner FOR REAL ?........

You've got absolutely nothing other than " We won, you lost hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr " have ya ?

I'm gonna fu**en HOUNNNNND you here ed, get used to it

Yeah the fact the majority of Australians disagree with your views does make me happy

But that’s ok, cos some crazy guy on the other side of the world lost an election so now you think your views are actually shared by people in Australia

Yeah the fact the majority of Australians disagree with your views does make me happy

But that’s ok, cos some crazy guy on the other side of the world lost an election so now you think your views are actually shared by people in Australia
Some could easily argue it’s dangerous for every media outlet in a country to keep pushing the narrative that all cops are racist and police forces should be all shut down.

^^ that was you lel

we won you lost hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's all you've got, you're a *en donut if ever i saw one.

Some could easily argue it’s dangerous for every media outlet in a country to keep pushing the narrative that all cops are racist and police forces should be all shut down.

Don't mind me, just screenshotting for future use

The thing that shits me about these memes is they are produced but come election time the ALP doesn't use any of it.
They feel they don’t need to use the Liberal attack strategy, haven’t learnt the saying “if you can’t beat them, join them”

I'm no fan of the half arsed nbn, but not sure how its 'Morrisons', given it was devised and largely built under Abbott and Turnbull.
Wasn't Morrison part of the Cabinet that destroyed Fibre to the Home and active in selling the s**t system we have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Morrison part of the Cabinet that destroyed Fibre to the Home and active in selling the sh*t system we have?
Have to attack Morrison over it as everyone involved in the big decisions (Abbott, Turnbull and Fifield) have all left. Morrison did vote against FTTP though so there is some blame there.

However Morrison has his grubby little finger prints all over Robodebt, but considering Australian's have had it drummed into them to hate people on welfare I'm not sure that will gain a lot of traction.

Can't help thinking that Cricket Australia's decision not to mention Australia Day on Australia Day would have gone more or less unnoticed, except for Scott Morrison and others drawing attention to it. It might come as a bit of shock to people that post on a sports forum that most of the country are uninterested in Big Bash cricket. For those that are it is a triple-header on a public holiday to close off the regular season and see who makes the finals, it's not really about "Australia" it's just a few games of cricket. It is only a few politicians and commentators making an issue out of it that makes it political. If they had just shut up about it and shrugged it off it would be just about the cricket and not about politics.

Can't help thinking that Cricket Australia's decision not to mention Australia Day on Australia Day would have gone more or less unnoticed, except for Scott Morrison and others drawing attention to it. It might come as a bit of shock to people that post on a sports forum that most of the country are uninterested in Big Bash cricket. For those that are it a triple-header on a public holiday to close off the regular season and see who makes the finals, it's not really about "Australia" it's just a few games of cricket. It is only a few politicians and commentators making an issue out of it that makes it political. If they had just shut up about it and shrugged it off it would be just about the cricket and not about politics.

But that’s the way it works, you can’t make a political statement by banning Australia Day unless you tell everyone about it. It’s like how a vegan can’t go 30 seconds without telling everyone how awesome they think they are...

It’s the same with protestors, they’ll all boast how they went to the Invasion day rally, until they test positive to Covid and they won’t be telling DHHS...

He visiting NSW is he? Won’t get it in QLD or Vic and definitely not by watching the opposition leader...
He doesn’t need any tips from Gladys in how to be corrupt and get away with it all the while fooling the gullible into thinking it never even happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back