Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
But that’s the way it works, you can’t make a political statement by banning Australia Day unless you tell everyone about it. It’s like how a vegan can’t go 30 seconds without telling everyone how awesome they think they are...

It’s the same with protestors, they’ll all boast how they went to the Invasion day rally, until they test positive to Covid and they won’t be telling DHHS...

I have not actually seen any CA promotions about the triple-header of cricket day. So I am not sure who is promoting what.

andrewmillman

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I dont get why he is getting flack for saying that Australia Day "wasnt a flash day" (for those on the first fleet either.)
Why is that a controversial statement?

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
This thread never disappoints. So much over dramatic outrage.

R U OK eddiesmith I see you’re going to get ‘hounded’ now. :tearsofjoy:

About as threatening as a baby with a rubber spoon.

It's why I'm shocked what Bridget did wasn't picked up by the outraged few. Every minor indiscretion is supposed to result in them being sacked!

1611210275975.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$4bn up for grabs and LNP "Donors" didn't get any of it?

Someone's gonna get a kick in the arse over this

Nevermind. Hillsong got $40 million while the NSW RFS wanted $25 million to purchase some fire fighting equipment but got donuts. Because you know, thoughts and prayers are more important than helping those who actually hold a hose.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon McGowan's popularity in WA will translate to fed Labor votes as well, that could very well be enough to win Labor the fed election considering the LNP only hold government by two seats. And now that Biden is president, the Australian population wont be looking at the dumpster fire in the States any more, they'll be looking in their own backyard.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Abbott.

Morrison isn't dumb - he just landed in the position and is nowhere near capable.
Abbott was a Rhodes Scholar. He might have been the king of sticking his foot in his mouth and general buffoonery but somewhere underneath all that lied some intelligence.

Morrions’s constant willingness to say dumb things, gloss over history and display his horrible knowledge of it is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back