Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The performance is measured and in the case of Holgate and the Cartier watches, they were rewarded for closing a deal with the banks and they were probably excessive when a nice lunch would have been a nice reward.

When a public entity is turned into a business then it operates with its own board and remuneration committee and the minister would be aware of those remunerations because the minister is the sole shareholder for those public sector businesses.

With any business it is relatively easy to see the justification for a bonus, & Ms Holgates actions were fine by me. She had the business case to support it. These were line managers & it is quite different to a highly remunerated public servant.

That Ms Holgate is being sought out in the situations vacant underlines her value.

Is this Morrison’s greatest test of leadership?

I totally understand innocence until guilt is proven. I understand the allegations can’t be tested. And I think given the Libs disdain for women is well known and the electorate don’t seem to care.

But it’s the position he holds in cabinet that’s untenable. Morrison needs to read the wind and use the presser today as a justification to axe him - “Jenny wasn’t convinced” or something.
Absolutely, the Main Stream Media will go after......no wait

National debt has tripled under the Liberals snowflake - did you buy one of these?

View attachment 1068782

How do you view the funding of the NDIS? A Libs extravagance or a Labor poison pill.

No need to sidetrack to the policy, most of us support it, just deal with the debt & the 'pass the parcel' approach to it instead of any serious comment.

Where idid the dumbarse comment come from? You needed to cut & shut that quote for good reason. IF I was to call someone a dumArse, I'd leave the hearing impaired from any involvement.
WTF?

Where's the challenge in that post, Kwality? Where's the rhetorical pressing in order to get someone to open their minds to your beloved nonexistent objectivity? But nope; you ran with dumbarse.

Didn't need to 'cut and shut' - whatever that is intended to mean - anything, either. These are your words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you get a chance listen to Grace Tame's National Press Club address

So powerful, she is such a courageous woman

and it was scomo backing her on Australia Day that pushed Higgins to say "enoughs enough, i cant handle this hypocracy"

scary thing is you some PR twit on hearing her nom would have thought a scomo photoshoot with her would help reinforce his cred with the female electorate. Im guessing that backfired a tad

Last edited:
Just gave Scomo a huge whack.

Ms Tame issued a scathing response, and directly called out Mr Morrison’s words.

"It shouldn't take having children to have a conscience. And, actually, on top of that, having children doesn't guarantee a conscience," she said to resounding applause.

This is pretty disgusting:

Australia’s defence force chief, General Angus Campbell, has told first-year cadets they should avoid alcohol and going out alone while being “attractive” in order to avoid becoming prey for sexual predators.

The Defence Force has since defended Campbell’s comments, which were made to the Australian Defence Force Academy and not delivered specifically to female cadets. Campbell warned trainee officers to avoid the “four As”: alcohol, out after midnight, alone and attractive

Who they gonna vote for mate? Albanese? Bill Shorten lost the unlosable.

The economy is strong. No COVID. Unemployment low, wages stagnant but that hasn’t affected the housing market.

Keep dreaming
B
This is pretty disgusting:

Australia’s defence force chief, General Angus Campbell, has told first-year cadets they should avoid alcohol and going out alone while being “attractive” in order to avoid becoming prey for sexual predators.

The Defence Force has since defended Campbell’s comments, which were made to the Australian Defence Force Academy and not delivered specifically to female cadets. Campbell warned trainee officers to avoid the “four As”: alcohol, out after midnight, alone and attractive
Clearly a nfi,stuck in the 60’s kinda guy.
Disgusting.

WTF?

Where's the challenge in that post, Kwality? Where's the rhetorical pressing in order to get someone to open their minds to your beloved nonexistent objectivity? But nope; you ran with dumbarse.

Didn't need to 'cut and shut' - whatever that is intended to mean - anything, either. These are your words.

Taken out of context for poor purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back