Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, its a case of the narrow minded warped 'Conservative' ideology versus reality.

The AusPost success irks them.

It doesn't suit their view of the world.

Imagine being pissed off because someone did their job well :eek:

Kind of puts Morrison's (non)performance into perspective

No Scotty did not delegate, the States took over because the premiers were scared shitless that Scotty had zero ideas and is a failed marketing man who has zero leadership.

Now Scotty is begging the states to save his arse again with the vaccines because Scotty is incompetent, the bloke is fat, lazy, useless gutless wonder

Conservatives love it when people tell it like it is :p

The coate inquiry found the vic gov had no plan for hq until it was raised with them in the national cabinet meeting in march 2020. So certainly not dans idea.

Hotel Quarantine actually was a Victorian idea I believe.

Sure it was not well planned initially (not surprising given the time frames) but it was a reasonable idea.

Relevance of that?
I can tell you they certainly didn't lie on their applications which is the relevant factor.
Of course it’s relevant, if you ain’t indigenous, your bloodline is soaked in immigration
Like it or not you are the son/grandson/great grandson of an immigrant.
Immigration has made this place the way it is, a cultural ******* wonderland and people like you and our current government are culturally devoid.
Prove they didn’t lie on their applications, I’d like to see them to verify this claim please........I’ll wait!👍

Well by definition, she can't have done a good job.

She's not a 'chap' you know. Not one of 'the boys' ;)

Scumo would be shitting his pants over her fight back.

Holgate has gone straight for the weak pricks jugular. Lets see him slogan this away.

Hewson has absolutely nailed it again. The states should be shouting from the rooftops "Moronison you are not pinning your woeful incompetence on us. Not not. Not ever"

img

And it has the kicker that unlike COAG meetings it is not subject to FOI's.

******* scam.

Turns out KK can still go, was just sulking that she has to travel to her attention seeking event with the public rather than in taxpayer funded luxury. Still cant blame her, she is just your typical LNP/ALP pollie with no ethics.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's only one state in Australia which hasn't recorded a streak of more than 30 consecutive days of no new community Covid cases since the pandemic started, and it's not Victoria. It's actually the supposed gold standard, NSW.

So you’re saying despite a regular influx of positive cases, NSW has never lost control and had a second wave? Yet that’s supposed to bad for them???

So you’re saying despite a regular influx of positive cases, NSW has never lost control and had a second wave? Yet that’s supposed to bad for them???

I'm saying that once Victoria got on top of things, they've done a better job of controlling it than NSW have.

Hotel Quarantine actually was a Victorian idea I believe.

Sure it was not well planned initially (not surprising given the time frames) but it was a reasonable idea.

Confusing two separate programs, Victoria had hotel rooms booked for frontline workers so when the Federal government suggested quarantining all international arrivals, Victoria used the hotels and budget for frontline workers to run their hotel quarantine program.

The idea came from AHPPC to quarantine people from high risk areas, the government went to national cabinet with the push to quarantine all arrivals, no matter where they came from.

The million dollar inquiry which constantly talked about limited timeframes and all decisions being made on the fly after the national cabinet meeting makes it very clear it was never Dans idea! This was a myth the usual suspects made up 12 months ago but had died off in about July last year 😉

I'm saying that once Victoria got on top of things, they've done a better job of controlling it than NSW have.

Right, so that’s why Victoria had their 3rd statewide lockdown just 2 months ago and NSW hasn’t had one in 11 months?

To any sane person it’s not whether you get the odd case or two, it’s how you respond to it.

NSW biggest threat is interstate arrivals, Victoria becoming the parish of the nation helps keep them out. No one travels from QLD to Victoria for a hens party!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive no doubt they may be welcome in that community. But our immigration laws aren't to be bent just because a few activists in a town may wish it were so.

Evidence of this? Not sure you will find much. I seem to recall Dutton raised a thought bubble regarding the plight of farmers, was promptly shouted down by Di Natale on co, and that was the end of it. With no reference to "queue jumping".

The panel that assessed their application (and the courts that did their many appeals) clearly disagree with those activists.

Fast track, queue jumping, potato, potatoe.

Same with the Tories’ anger at industry Super funds doing so much better for their members, and with much lower fees, than the ones run by their banking buddies.

The Coalition is all for ordinary hardworking Australians taking control of their own financial future - so long as the corporate vultures get their cut.

How’s the fake tears because our Afghanistan troops are coming home, no tears for rape or bullying, but tears for troops, what a transparent FAKE LOSER!

To be fair, once we leave Afghanistan where will our southern cross tat warriors be able to murder Muslim civilians with govt approval?

How’s the fake tears because our Afghanistan troops are coming home, no tears for rape or bullying, but tears for troops, what a transparent FAKE LOSER!
Don't forget his government won't have a Royal Commission into veteran suicides.

To be fair, once we leave Afghanistan where will our southern cross tat warriors be able to murder Muslim civilians with govt approval?
I can understand why the hillsonger might have tears now, given morriscum wanted to breed muslim fear during several election campaigns, he’s a campaigner!

Last edited:
I can understand why the hillsonger my have tears now, given morriscum wanted to breed muslim fear during several election campaigns, he’s a campaigner!

Well remember that Conservatism & religion are both based on fear.

So its not much of a leap to see how Scumo operates.

On so many fronts, Its his level of stupidity which is the real sad feature of his failure as a PM.

Right, so that’s why Victoria had their 3rd statewide lockdown just 2 months ago and NSW hasn’t had one in 11 months?

To any sane person it’s not whether you get the odd case or two, it’s how you respond to it.

NSW biggest threat is interstate arrivals, Victoria becoming the parish of the nation helps keep them out. No one travels from QLD to Victoria for a hens party!!!
Please stop polluting a Moronison thread with you anti-Dan muck. You know very well where to stick it.

For those who are familiar with the legalities, what is the absolute latest date on which a federal election can be held next year? Is it 18 May, because that is three years after the last election?

On or before 21 May 2022 (half-Senate)
On or before 3 September 2022 (House of Representatives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back