Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to " Australia Talks " 79% of Aussies want the int borders shut yet the feds have a 67% rating on handling of the virus.

Get your head around that :drunk:

Tells me we've got a s**t ton of cucks in this country

According to " Australia Talks " 79% of Aussies want the int borders shut yet the feds have a 67% rating on handling of the virus.

Tells me we've got a sh*t ton of cucks in this country

Did they give a breakdown of the bolded based on state? Would think that figure would be a hell of a lot lower in certain states.

Did they give a breakdown of the bolded based on state? Would think that figure would be a hell of a lot lower in certain states.
Not on that.

They did show state by state ratings for " handling by your state govt " and all were higher than those other numbers.

All in the 80's, vic and qld in the 70's

Mind you, not 100% WHEN they were finally collated, i remember filling it out online a month or 2 back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey look, the right wing media vomited a thought bubble and Bazzar slurped it up
Was the piece that ripped it to shreds the article in The Australian that was just about discrediting the source but made no effort to debunk the actual material?

So when she calls him a 'great retail politician' shes saying hes a liar.....but then Dan Andrews is just a 'liar'
I really don't take much notice of her and her comments. Haven't heard much from Dan but it does seem his decisions have close to the mark. BJ is a very self serving entity.

Tells me we've got a sh*t ton of cucks in this country

‘people want them shut….until they themselves want to travel. It’s all about shutting everyone else out.

if they saw the beurocratic process which has been put together for ‘travel papers’ I’m not so sure they’d be so keen

The bullshitter will never agree to it. The risk - even personal perhaps - would be way too great.

Pathetic of Anna quoted on abc 7.30 just now - blaming "federal regulations" for not being able to let out a vaccinated couple from HQ early, to see their dying Dad.

We are a federation not a unitary system, and states have power over public health!

Anna have the nerve to say "im not making an exception for them as my aim is to keep queensland safe" - dont hide behind some non binding federal agreement! Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back