Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Trump had said eg "florida hospitals are for Floridians" many of you would have gone berserk with indignation.

Anna says "queensland hospitals are for queenslanders" yet I'm meant to believe she's a bastion of empathy?

If Trump had said eg "florida hospitals are for Floridians" many of you would have gone berserk with indignation.

Anna says "queensland hospitals are for queenslanders" yet I'm meant to believe she's a bastion of empathy?
The timing and circumstances were horrible but it was a closed border that could be passed with an ambulance in an emergency.

The reality is Northern NSW does go to Brizzy for hospital and the bill comes to Qlders
Why doesnt the NSW government build a hospital for its people in NNSW and allow Qlders to go there?

How many people in this thread are over 40, not yet had their first jab, yet are complaining about the speed of the roll out?

If you are in Melbourne, you can get in within 7 days.
I'm over 40, had both of my Pfizer vaccinations by March this year in Israel. I'm returning to Australia late this month and appears I'm walking back into a total cluster f**k due to the incompetence of the Commonwealth government.

I'm over 40, had both of my Pfizer vaccinations by March this year in Israel. I'm returning to Australia late this month and appears I'm walking back into a total cluster f**k due to the incompetence of the Commonwealth government.
but theres now a 4 step plan
with
“national vaccination allocation horizons”

Because we are sick as fork of lockdowns, travel restrictions, social distancing and all the things that have become “essential “ in this pandemic

I was initially pro lockdowns while waiting for a vaccine. We now have it so we vaccinate the we get things back to normal

That I get. I mean, from a personal perspective lockdowns work great for me, I’m an early riser so I can knock out most of my work between 5 and 8 I disturbed then deal with the kids etc.

For the kids it was horrendous.

But the death rate in these other countries. I look at it and, I dunno, it kind of feels like we’re pushing old ladies out of the way to get toilet paper.

No one is dying here. The lockdowns aren’t necessary. The US has 50 odd states with varying degrees of lockdown enthusiasm and the stats show they probably do more harm than good.

Even the massive lockdown last year in Melbourne, the serious infection levels were pretty localised and the deaths were for the most part in aged care facilities.

Which country should have missed out on the 20 million vaccines so we could get them?
Which country received the vaccinations in July that we knocked back?

Which country missed out on Pfizer in November because the Israeli signed an agreement for the supply of Pfizer?

At least you've fully outed yourself after defending alleged conservatives rapists, to now just being the out-and-out defender of everything conservative no matter how abhorent.

#humandregs

Trying to find a reference for that, can only see some data from UK (who are much more vaccinated) which at this stage is low (0.1%) although would want to see in a couple of weeks (deaths lag disease)

The data that says Delta is more infectious also says it is less virulent. This, by the way, is a consistent thing with respiratory pandemics. I’m not digging the history of it out but the Spanish flu I’m pretty certain did that as well as others. Third and fourth variants were less lethal.

Which country received the vaccinations in July that we knocked back?

Which country missed out on Pfizer in November because the Israeli signed an agreement for the supply of Pfizer?

At least you've fully outed yourself after defending alleged conservatives rapists, to now just being the out-and-out defender of everything conservative no matter how abhorent.

#humandregs

Are you aware we didn’t knock back any vaccinations?

Australia also signed a Pfizer agreement in November 2020.

Yep, Australia was offered enough Pfizer mid-last year to vaccinate our population, this incompetent government said no thanks.

The Israeli government took up the same offer from Pfizer in November, now Israel has pretty opened back up after rolling out the vaccination program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my giddy Aunt Maude! 😳

giphy.gif

Australia also signed a Pfizer agreement in November 2020.

Yeh we did, I understand you'll defend the most abhorrent disgusting crimes this government has committed, but don't attempt to rewrite the truth.

#humandregs

No we didn’t, I'ii sell my arse to defend the Conservatives.

By the way, it wouldn’t have been a disgusting abhorrent crime if we had put ourselves at the back of the queue but we didn’t.

No we didn’t.

I understand this will go through your ears without registering, but your fellow Conservative mates f**ked up big time and knocked back a Pfizer offer to provide us as many shots as we needed. Yet here we are, Mid2021, the country is suffering COVID outbreaks, lockdowns, and the #humandregs BruceFromBalnarring are blaming everyone else for their stuff-ups, or trying to re-write history.

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/gove...ffer-of-40-million-pfizer-doses-in-july-2020/

After claiming “official” discussions with Pfizer had only started in December, Health Minister Greg Hunt has finally confirmed that the government met with Pfizer last July to discuss purchasing the Pfizer vaccine. Sources say Australia was given options for as many doses as needed to be delivered in January this year, yet government officials turned down the offer Callum Foote reports.

Sources say it appears the government decided to go with AZ for financial reasons. It was cheaper and AstraZeneca was allowing CSL to manufacture the vaccine in Melbourne. Studies have since shown the AZ vaccine to be far less effective against certain strains of COVID emerging from South Africa.

Bowtell believes questions of cost “should have been completely immaterial given the opportunity to secure best vaccines in shortest possible time”.

We could have had 40 million doses by the start of January and the same coverage rates of adults as seen in US, UK and Israel.”

Norman Swan, host of Radio National’s Health Report, recently revealed that in a meeting on July 10 the Federal Government met with Pfizer.
Three sources told Swan that the Federal Government sent an inexperienced procurement officer to the meeting who “started nickel and diming on the costs”.
Pfizer had allegedly wanted to make an example out of Australia about how to properly conduct a vaccine rollout, similarly to how Israeli handled theirs. Instead, the Federal Government came back in November 2020 and ordered only 10 million doses of Pfizer.

#humandregs

I understand this will go through your ears without registering, but your fellow Conservative mates f**ked up big time and knocked back a Pfizer offer to provide us as many shots as we needed. Yet here we are, Mid2021, the country is suffering COVID outbreaks, lockdowns, and the #humandregs BruceFromBalnarring are blaming everyone else for their stuff-ups, or trying to re-write history.

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/gove...ffer-of-40-million-pfizer-doses-in-july-2020/

#humandregs
You do understand that that has been debunked by the Health Department under oath and the Pfizer people don’t you? Surely you’ve read further?

Read this twitter thread

Yep a massive stuff up by this Government, yet their supporters still defend them.

Appearing on ABC Radio earlier this month, Dr Norman Swan offered his candid thoughts on the Federal Government’s vaccine procurement efforts in mid-2020. In a bombshell revelation, Dr Swan claims Australia was offered the same preferential vaccine access that Israel has enjoyed since late 2020.

“I’ve now had three sources telling me the same story, including from the United States, of what happened with Pfizer last June,” Swan told ABC Radio Melbourne host, Rafael Epstein, earlier this month.

“And if these three separate sources are right, what happened with Pfizer last June is that they wanted to make Australia an example to the world about how to roll it out, a bit like Israel or other places, and they said, ‘How much do you want and when do you want it?’

As we reported in January, Israel implemented a world-leading Covid-19 vaccine roll-out, with preferential vaccine access from Pfizer playing an indispensable role. Being a small country with a modern health system, Israel was offered first access to the vaccine in exchange for real-world data on safety and efficacy in a population-wide roll-out via its health system’s vaccine surveillance programs.

According to Swan, “On 10 July [2020], there was a meeting, and what I’m told happened at that meeting is that there was an inexperienced person there with procurement. They were pretty rude, and they said, ‘Oh, well, you’re going to have to give us all your IP,’ which is an amazing thing to have said, and then started nickel-and-diming on the cost.

“Essentially, the conversation stopped, and then they came back in November, the Commonwealth and only got 10 million doses. They should have got 40 million so that it was a true back-up.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back