Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's revisit what Morrison said about Nixon then, shall we?

So it's a bad judgment call for her to have dinner, but it's perfectly acceptable for ScoMo to take Jenny and the girls to Hawaii for a holiday when the country was crying out for Federal assistance from our elected officials during the worst bushfire season ever?
muhhhhh state responsibility muhhhhh

Let's revisit what Morrison said about Nixon then, shall we?

So it's a bad judgment call for her to have dinner, but it's perfectly acceptable for ScoMo to take Jenny and the girls to Hawaii for a holiday when the country was crying out for Federal assistance from our elected officials during the worst bushfire season ever?

What federal assistance was sought and not received under McCormack who was acting PM at the time? Other than a few more pointless Scomo PR visits to the fires.

You seem to have a messiah complex over your leaders. Scomo isn't God and the federal government isnt one person. Things go on while the leader is away, as us in Vic are blissfully finding out as we speak.

What federal assistance was sought and not received under McCormack who was acting PM at the time? Other than a few more pointless Scomo PR visits to the fires.

How about this old chestnut?

Let us pray for him :sick:

Where have I seen this before?

135ec3cc-2734-421e-8314-7dd6b46f2b18.jpg

FT_20.05.07_trumpHelpHurt_featured.jpg

Crazy MFs

Those pictures of religious people praying over the leaders make me despair for the human race.
Such a bunch of phonies, all with earnest expressions & their eyes closed pretending to feel the spirit while they pray for wealth and power.
I wish Jesus would come back so he could throw the lot of them out on their asses like he supposedly did with the money lenders and sanctimonious priests.
Just gross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we even know?

his office lied about his whereabouts
You seem to have a messiah complex over your leaders. Scomo isn't God and the federal government isnt one person. Things go on while the leader is away, as us in Vic are blissfully finding out as we speak.

nah. Just some standards, consistency and general accountability will be a good start.

What a leader!

This is the PM. He has every single issue to deal
with. I don't see why she mad scomo hasn't responded within 24 hour.

She needs to learn to be patient and know she's talking to the PM not some rando. She's losing the sympathy i had for at a rapid pace

And stop providing side commentary to media. There is no need.

This is the PM. He has every single issue to deal
with. I don't see why she mad scomo hasn't responded within 24 hour.

She needs to learn to be patient and know she's talking to the PM not some rando. She's losing the sympathy i had for at a rapid pace

And stop providing side commentary to media. There is no need.

Piffle, you never had any sympathy for her

You sound like you also need to donate your Medicare card and Super

Donate your super If you don't like Labor.

Money where your mouth is mate. Libs tend to never put their money where the mouth is.
I’m paying extra tax on super because of excess contributions beyond my control and this will increase if super goes to 12%

Don't you fellas think this thread would be better with a few opposing voices? Instead of hounding out dissidents with the ruthlessness of some sort of fascist military junta
Does depend on the quality of argument put forward (and some of the groupthink left side are also pretty poor quality). It is difficult though to find a voice that can provide any sound opinion that scomo is doing a good job.

Appreciate the response

Surprisingly I’m not communist 😂😂

I’m not selfish enough to expect a party to speak purely for me. If I was voting purely for MY best option I would be a swing voter with having a business and also a young family I’d lean to Labor but not being particularly fond of some of their agendas of lean Lib. I want one to actually work for the people not themselves

In the end no matter who you vote for end up at one of the bigger parties and I’d rather vote Mao in than vote Greens.
You can vote 1 for the person which seems ok then put a 2 in every other box then the vote doesn’t get to the major parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back