Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, a poor candidate who couldn't play the game

And btw sooking to 2UE and 2GB isn't the way to show your alp credentials
I don't think Trad was a poor candidate at all. She clearly inspired swinging voters, because now the seat is a two-horse race between ALP and The Greens. I think that's a brilliant thing, and ALP should treat it as such rather than whining about it. It's a safer seat in terms of preventing an LNP Government than when Trad first won it.

TL doesn't owe the ALP s**t. I hope she runs as an independent and wipes the floor with KK personally.

KK will be an outstanding representative for the electorate she represents and also all other Australians.
Which she probably won't after newscorp and 2gb pretend to actually care about the Chinese for a few weeks and devote 23hrs a day on it

They literally bagged the ABC an ep or 2 back
Spent just about the whole episode on it. I was disappointed because it's funnier watching them take-down Sky News nuffs, but you have to admire the integrity. Same with the bit of Louise Milligan, even though IMO she didn't owe that pervert Laming an apology for taking an 'upskirt' of a girl wearing pants, rather than a skirt as she claimed. She got that detail wrong, but he's still a gross pervert that's completely undeserving of any apologies.

KK will be an outstanding representative for the electorate she represents and also all other Australians.
Yeah, the woman that lives on an island in one of the most socioeconomically fortunate electorates of NSW is going to do a great job representing the most socioeconomically unfortunate electorate in NSW. How many poor people do you think KK interacts with on a daily basis?

I don't think Trad was a poor candidate at all. She clearly inspired swinging voters, because now the seat is a two-horse race between ALP and The Greens. I think that's a brilliant thing, and ALP should treat it as such rather than whining about it. It's a safer seat in terms of preventing an LNP Government than when Trad first won it.

TL doesn't owe the ALP sh*t. I hope she runs as an independent and wipes the floor with KK personally.

and this is why peeps like TL can FOAD

you join a party to accept the decision of the group, not to sook when you dont get what you want

its pathetic

Yeah, the woman that lives on an island in one of the most socioeconomically fortunate electorates of NSW is going to do a great job representing the most socioeconomically unfortunate electorate in NSW. How many poor people do you think KK interacts with on a daily basis?
And you think the LNP talk to poor people. Have a look at her actions during her political life.

And you think the LNP talk to poor people. Have a look at her actions during her political life.
I hold ALP ministers to higher standards than LNP ministers, because I will always preference them above the LNP. How the LNP behaves is virtually irrelevant in terms of how I vote, not so much Labor.
and this is why peeps like TL can FOAD

you join a party to accept the decision of the group, not to sook when you dont get what you want

its pathetic
"Toe the party line or FOAD" sums up a large part of everything wrong with Australian politics.

Entering politics to jerk off the party you represent, no matter how s**t the decisions they make, is pretty sad IMO. AusPol needs more people like TL.

I hold ALP ministers to higher standards than LNP ministers, because I will always preference them above the LNP. How the LNP behaves is virtually irrelevant in terms of how I vote, not so much Labor.

"Toe the party line or FOAD" sums up a large part of everything wrong with Australian politics.

Entering politics to jerk off the party you represent, no matter how sh*t the decisions they make, is pretty sad IMO. AusPol needs more people like TL.
You are a complex character. That is not a negative statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a complex character. That is not a negative statement.
I just think we can and should expect better from the ALP. When I see brilliant and diverse candidates (to me her socioeconomic roots are just as important as her gender and ethnicity) stood aside for rich inner-city candidates from typical political backgrounds, I find it really disappointing. The LNP are a lost cause to me.

I noticed big Clive is getting very politically active again. It’s quite scary how many people are drinking his & Craig Kelly’s koolaid on social media.
I’m assuming he’s just going to run anti labor & preference the coal & mining party so he can keep scorching the earth.
How are people so stupid to fall for his anti vax Q flavored crap? He’s just another Trump light harvesting the grievance vote so he can keep making bank.
Quite clever that he’s including the libs in his don’t trust the man spiel. I wonder if people will even notice when he makes a preference deal with the coalition before the election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entering politics to jerk off the party you represent, no matter how sh*t the decisions they make, is pretty sad IMO. AusPol needs more people like TL.

So wait, you join a party so that everyone else will do what you want?

Are you the poster child for millennials?

Didn't say that at all.

Lol, geez.

Yes you did, you resent joining a party to follow their decisions.

I don't agree with everything on the alp policy agenda, but guess what, the alp isn't the Ned Flanders party.

I accept I'm one voice of many, and some times my view will be in the minority.

Fact you don't get this is just sad, and reeks of entitlement.

Big tick. But the trouble is it would expose what a corrupt, morally bankrupt, inept, lot Moronison and his crew are. No way the sleazball will ever accede to an ICAC.

Actually, it’s far worse. If Morrison’s Coalition gets re-elected, they will proceed with their version of ICAC, which is actually FAR WORSE THAN NO ICAC.

The Coalition’s proposed anti-corruption body would make politicians and public servants completely untouchable.

Possibly THE single most important reason why we must vote these gangsters out.

Yes you did, you resent joining a party to follow their decisions.
No, I said you shouldn't join a party to toe the party line. That's not representative democracy. When there is BS, you should be allowed to call out the BS as such here, as TL is doing. And guess what? Plenty of people agree.
I don't agree with everything on the alp policy agenda, but guess what, the alp isn't the Ned Flanders party.

I accept I'm one voice of many, and some times my view will be in the minority.
Yeah, mate. And when you have problems with the party, you should be allowed to speak out on them, as I am here.
Fact you don't get this is just sad, and reeks of entitlement.
Don't see why you feel the need to make this personal when I haven't at all. But yeah, it's awfully entitled of me to think it would have been nice to see a less fortunate socioeconomic electorate represented by a woman that has lived through the poverty a large amount of its constituents have.

I noticed big Clive is getting very politically active again. It’s quite scary how many people are drinking his & Craig Kelly’s koolaid on social media.
I’m assuming he’s just going to run anti labor & preference the coal & mining party so he can keep scorching the earth.
How are people so stupid to fall for his anti vax Q flavored crap? He’s just another Trump light harvesting the grievance vote so he can keep making bank.
Quite clever that he’s including the libs in his don’t trust the man spiel. I wonder if people will even notice when he makes a preference deal with the coalition before the election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did for the 1st few weeks last time too until they bought him off

No, I said you shouldn't join a party to toe the party line. That's not representative democracy. When there is BS, you should be allowed to call out the BS as such here, as TL is doing. And guess what? Plenty of people agree.

Yeah, mate. And when you have problems with the party, you should be allowed to speak out on them, as I am here.

Don't see why you feel the need to make this personal when I haven't at all. But yeah, it's awfully entitled of me to think it would have been nice to see a less fortunate socioeconomic electorate represented by a woman that has lived through the poverty a large amount of its constituents have.

Firstly it's not a democratic process. Half branches half union. It's not one person one vote.

Secondly, if every person ran to 2GB when they didn't get there way, nothing could be done within a party

Thirdly is it personal. You're prepared to burn an entire party just because your golden girl didn't get up. I've lost count of how many I liked didn't win preselection, but guess what? I know I am just one vote in one branch of half the ballot. You still haven't twigged

Firstly it's not a democratic process. Half branches half union. It's not one person one vote.
You're okay with that, I'm not. I think KK being shoehorned in over TL is an indictment on the current system.
Secondly, if every person ran to 2GB when they didn't get there way, nothing could be done within a party
Like I said, I hope she goes independent. She doesn't owe the Labor party s**t, so I don't care about it disrupting the party beyond its capacity to hurt them at the next Federal Election. But if it does hurt them, I think it could have been avoided by not shoehorning in a rich woman from rich suburbs into the seat that represents one of the poorest electorates in the entire state.
Thirdly is it personal.
No, my criticism lies square with the ALP. I think I've voiced it in a reasonable matter. We've agreed on most things on this board, but because I disagree with the ALP on this one thing, you feel the need to start making personal attacks.
You're prepared to burn an entire party just because your golden girl didn't get up.
WTF? Literally all I did was post TL's FB post and say it was "dogshit". We wouldn't even be talking about it if you didn't feel the need to turn it into a shitfight. And don't give me this bullshit that I'm burning the entire party. I preference them before the Liberals. Every. Single. Election. My vote next election will bring us just as close to an ALP government as yours. Don't be so dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back