Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've moved from climate change is bollocks to nuclear is the only way we can deal with climate change. We're not dealing with good faith actors in this debate which why we find ourselves where we are.
It's almost like they missed the boat by putting their money elsewhere and now want to sink the thing with everyone else on it.

Mark Kenny correctly calls out the Nats pork barrel politics over climate change:

(and in the process highlights how our Deputy PM's beetroot complexion plays havoc with TV colour calibration )

*Image is an accurate representation of Barnaby's current complexion.

I doubt Scott has a single friend that he hasn't paid for. He's the rich fat kid we all knew at school.

I always chuckle when I think about how his classmates petitioned for ScoMo NOT to be invited to their school reunion.

Indeed you are living in a democracy, see the Nats voters that you choose to disregard.
Remember the unloseable election that foundered on turning your back on the workers. DEMOCRACY at work.
Along with some of the most one sided media reporting ive ever seen.

Murdoch and stokes dropped their paywalls for the election campaigns and absolutely trashed labor - not even an attempt to be even handed.

Thats not democracy.

Not a fan of politicians in general but this self obsessed poseur we have in charge atm is a bloody disgrace.

Zero humility.

BTW - There's your 'aspiration' Kwality o_O

Given the context of his role he is easily the biggest goose in Australia. Just beggars belief we have such a dickhead in that position.

“They are damaged, lacking in trust and discipline, and highly self-interested.” No, former NSW Govt Minister Pru Goward in todays Australian Financial Review isn’t talking about politicians, it turns out this is what Liberals really think about poor people. 'Like the stoats and weasels' these 'proles' need to be 'harnessed' for political gain.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.43.03 am.png

Last edited:
“They are damaged, lacking in trust and discipline, and highly self-interested.” No former NSW Govt Minister Pru Goward isn’t talking about politicians, it turns out this is what Liberals really think about poor people.
Bit it's Twitter users that are the problem. Alongside Morrison's welfare recipients are immoral commentd, the Libs have really let their guard down here, under Howard they were far better at hiding their contempt for the vulnerable, now they don't even bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“They are damaged, lacking in trust and discipline, and highly self-interested.” No, former NSW Govt Minister Pru Goward in todays Australian Financial Review isn’t talking about politicians, it turns out this is what Liberals really think about poor people. 'Like the stoats and weasels' these 'proles' need to be 'harnessed' for political gain.

I couldn't believe any reputable organisation would publish such absolute tripe

Its staggering

Its staggering

I actually think it's good that this disgusting article has been published for all to see. It exposes not just the media organisation (Nine Entertainment) that thought it suitable for publishing but the character and prejudices of both the author and her past associates.

Not forgetting that Ms Goward has been a Liberal Government Minister for Family & Community Services, Mental Health, Social Housing, Women and Health.

View attachment 1264164

What a ******* idiot, bringing Dickens into her argument.

Dickens had a hatred of lawyers which bordered on obsessive. He would have had a field day writing into his works the likes of Abetz, Porter, Cash, Bishop, Brandis, and any other LNP ambulance chaser.

This govt wants to be trusted….

These dicks clearly think we'll be satisfied with a government that merely says they'll do something about climate change.

Are we that stupid? I think not.

Really is quite unbelievable.

And why would anyone believe a word they say?

These dicks clearly think we'll be satisfied with a government that merely says they'll do something about climate change.

Are we that stupid? I think not.

Really is quite unbelievable.

And why would anyone believe a word they say?
These people are about as interested in actual decarbonisation as I am in ballet.

Its staggering
Let's wait and see how Kwality spins it first.

Perhaps the shallow and foolish and ignorant amongst us just need to have it explained properly, to see it in it's true light.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is an ad right there - Albo should have stood up and read the disclaimer at the end for lol's :p
If Labor can't create an ad campaign to knock these guys over, they probably don't deserve to govern. As you say, just create an ad with Morrison's own comments, interspersed with his new 'climate friendly' persona, and say why would you trust him. Nothing more needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back