Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's open everything up and get the economy up and running again they said.

Err, good one guys!

People are locking themselves down, but without all the nonsensical fines etc Drive 10km into open country and walk with no mask away from the occasional person you see? NP

Deep down, surely even rusted on Liberal types can admit to themselves how terrible Morrison is.

They’d be in a far better position right now under Abbott, who most regard as a monumental dud. He’d at least have attempted to manage the pandemic, I reckon.

Rudd Gillard or Abbott would undoubtedly have been better

Forgot Turnbull...would have been the best of the lot

Last edited:

Morrison would see his style as being like yours.
No, it’s the opposite, I’m more than willing to accept new methods and better technique.
Morrison has already made his mind up before the question has been posed.
He’s fixed, he’s stagnant and most of all immovable until we remove his arse from the house him and his family are currently squatting in.

Last edited:
Deep down, surely even rusted on Liberal types can admit to themselves how terrible Morrison is.

They’d be in a far better position right now under Abbott, who most regard as a monumental dud. He’d at least have attempted to manage the pandemic, I reckon.
Totally agree. Pretty much what I’ve said about Abbott previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back