Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does throwing insults at each other do for the people of this country? ******* disgrace the lot of them. Do some ******* work for once

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
You're a newby to Parliamentary proceedings are ya? This kind of thing has been going on since Federation in the Australian Parliament.

The latest offering from the Godfather of Godfathers: "Those opposite want to support the sort of show in NSW, which has seen the most shameful attacks on the former premier of New South Wales, the Australian people know that the former premier of New South Wales was done over by a bad process.

"I'm not going to have a kangaroo court taken into this parliament.
" In other words, how dare you lot show such disrespect for the Family? We can do anything we want, whenever we want and we will not be subject to any inquiry, scrutiny, investigation by any independent body.

You're a newby to Parliamentary proceedings are ya? This kind of thing has been going on since Federation in the Australian Parliament.
Wouldn’t be the same without the shenanigans. I used to drive all the way from Melb to Canberra in my late teens/early 20s just to watch Keating perform; bloody legend he was. Banana shaped book of Keating insults has a proud place on my book shelf.

We can all start a religion and claim tax exemption and say whatever i want aftetwards

I am gonna call my new religion naruto and call myself the hokage

was anyone prosecuted as promised for stating a ‘non religion’ such as Jedi in the recent census? Sounds strange from the same govt pulling this stunt

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be the same without the shenanigans. I used to drive all the way from Melb to Canberra in my late teens/early 20s just to watch Keating perform; bloody legend he was. Banana shaped book of Keating insults has a proud place on my book shelf.
That banana shaped book has pride of place on my bookshelf as well!

It's great to learn that people were/are so interested in our Parliamentary processes that they would travel all that way to watch the incomparable Keating in the House Of Representatives.

If the goings on in Parliament, both Houses, were to get the exposure that they should on the nightly news on free to air, not just question time which can and can not be instructive, but the debates, it would make a huge difference to what people thought of the Political Parties and the representatives of.

The mainstream news is just so distorted that most of the time, it bears no resemblance to what is happening in the Houses Of Parliament - geez, if some copped a gander at Senate Estimates, the carnage at the next election would be absolute!

AS someone mentioned, it is currently against the law in most States for anyone to be discriminated against because of their religious beliefs. The Commonwealth laws will now allow religious people to discriminate against others because of "their" religious beliefs.

So essentially:
- A person's religious beliefs are protected under State law from being discriminated against.
- The Commonwealth Bill allows people to use their religious beliefs to discriminate against others!
So the question is how do they define a religion.
Eg could (for purposes of mind*ery) homosexuality be defined as a tenet of a personal religion one followed? So you can’t be discriminated against as it’s your religious belief even if it’s a religious reason they are trying to oust you?
More serious can the ant vaccination get themselves religious protection from vaccination mandates, or can qanon be seen as a religion (disconnection with reality and belief in things without evidence…)

Frydenberg looks less then impressed for not doing as she was told.
He’s really showing himself to be as big an a-hole as Morrison and Dutton.

Could photoshop out a couple of archers fingers and it would likely show her thoughts of joshy

If I was the ALP I would use this from approx 7 mins in re : Scott Moorison. Surprise, surprise, Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly are unvaccinated.

Oh, and 500,000 were in the Melbourne protest last Saturday. Really?

I will that to my replies to the next unsolicited UAP text
Something along the lines of “stop being a leaner you sheep buggering unvaccinated scum”

Eg could (for purposes of mindf***ery) homosexuality be defined as a tenet of a personal religion one followed? So you can’t be discriminated against as it’s your religious belief even if it’s a religious reason they are trying to oust you?
More serious can the ant vaccination get themselves religious protection from vaccination mandates, or can qanon be seen as a religion (disconnection with reality and belief in things without evidence…)
If Hubbard can reinvent his scientology scam as a "religion", and get the imprimatur of the High Court, anything is possible.

I've always thought it, same as when they are going a baby on the campaign trail....go and do some work you lazy pricks.

It's why I don't vote. They are all ******* useless

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eg could (for purposes of mindf***ery) homosexuality be defined as a tenet of a personal religion one followed? So you can’t be discriminated against as it’s your religious belief even if it’s a religious reason they are trying to oust you?

Sounds like the sort of thing the Satanic Temple do in the US where they promote such things as abortion as a sacred religious practice, especially in places like Texas. Lays bare Christian hypocrisy for all to see.

Last edited:
Morrison claimed in Parliament yesterday, that one of the reasons why "we" need the Religious discrimination Bill, is because Australia was founded by people escaping religious persecution, and therefore they need the protection of this Bill. He probably also believes they came here on the Mayflower!

Morrison claimed in Parliament yesterday, that one of the reasons why "we" need the Religious discrimination Bill, is because Australia was founded by people escaping religious persecution, and therefore they need the protection of this Bill. He probably also believes they came here on the Mayflower!
It's like spending millions recreating a trip Captain Cook didn't take because culture wars. This guy just makes up s**t to suit his agenda which is not too much hassle here and to be honest the PM just looks like a dick saying thus but frighteningly there's nothing to suggest they don't take this sort of approach to other issues. Scott's overly emotional, feels (his mainly) based approach to issues isn't really suited to running an economy for example.

was anyone prosecuted as promised for stating a ‘non religion’ such as Jedi in the recent census? Sounds strange from the same govt pulling this stunt

The 2021 Census changed the question on religion from the 2016 Census which allowed people to simply tick the "No Religion" box and be counted as non-religious, or atheist.

The 2021 Census got rid of the "No Religion" box and replaced it with "other religion", and anybody without a religious belief or identified as an atheist had to tick this box, and then also write "atheist" in the space provided to be counted as non-religious or an atheist. If they didn't write atheist, then the census would count them as holding a religious belief.

…. this is a joke, right?

slowly slowly sounding more unhinged. Not even howard (who if he didnt start culture wars, he carefully cultivated them)unloaded that kind of trollop

Last edited:

‘it is known the Brit govt of the time sent out potential rabble rousers,along with poachers and counterfeiters* the French Revolution fresh in their minds. Maybe scotty made the connections after his fall out with the French.
‘It’s a fair stretch to overlay escaping religious persecution on that. What’s next scotty? Martyrdom?

*Is aus the only country with a conflicted counterfeiter depicted on bank notes?

Last edited:
which is funny because she's not above a good conspiracy theory when it's her own
suppose she would know where to look to try to pick apart a CT
problem is that defence (debunking) seems to be less effective than offense (making up a CT)

suppose she would know where to look to try to pick apart a CT
problem is that defence (debunking) seems to be less effective than offense (making up a CT)
i remember one which she told the story where she thought she had found something and hadn't

there was this theory last year that private jets were flying into small airfields in Australia, but it was just a tracking website that couldnt tell Australian and America apart because it didn't track the country part of flight codes

but yeah she like everyone else obsessed with Morrison has come up with some terrible takes

Which plays into his supporters hands, every time one of their look what he's down now stories turns out to be false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back