Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
...when its uncertain those people could attend anyway due to covid restrictions. John Howard likes this kind of boycott
And China would not even talk to them anyway..... Let's see how the big brains figure this one out.

Somehow I get the feeling that Morrison would have no trouble holding the Bible in his hand and lie. Remember George... It's not a lie if you believe it.
he knows full-well he's a liar. just thinks his version of religion will provide him with absolution. this corrupt prick talks-up private enterprise but has only ever worked for government enterprises or in politics and stuffed those jobs up. just shows bullshit can take you a long way when there are so many nuffies around.

i see scummo's mantra is looking ahead. every opportunity he gets he's into it. it's almost as if he knows anyone who looks back and sees the wreckage due to his corruption, incompetence, wastefulness etc aint gunna vote for him and his sh*t outfit.
Did you vote for him last time? I'm interested in how many are changing their votes.

The thing about swinging voters is that only a very small fraction are probably engaged or passionate enough about politics to be on a board like this.
Yes true, but it is nice to get a feel of what is happening.

The member for Manila appears on InfoWars and encourages people to protest at Australian embassies overseas.

Yet he isn't called into the PM's office...

Incase it was missed, this is what you vote for when you vote LNP

The rest of the free world, please stand with us, please support us, and every time we see people out there protesting, whether it be in front of an embassy or elsewhere, protesting for our rights in Australia, it really does embolden the patriots, the people who are for freedom in our country to stand up," he said.

he knows full-well he's a liar. just thinks his version of religion will provide him with absolution. this corrupt prick talks-up private enterprise but has only ever worked for government enterprises or in politics and stuffed those jobs up. just shows bullshit can take you a long way when there are so many nuffies around.
And a complicit MSM

It isn't ideal for them to discipline Christensen properly as they need the neckbeard, basement dwelling, sex tourist vote and George is their poster boy.

Behind closed doors scomo would be patting him on the back as he knows a good chunk of his base listen to Infowars religiously and think being a 'patriot' is relevant here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The member for Manila appears on InfoWars and encourages people to protest at Australian embassies overseas.

Yet he isn't called into the PM's office...
Incase it was missed, this is what you vote for when you vote LNP

The rest of the free world, please stand with us, please support us, and every time we see people out there protesting, whether it be in front of an embassy or elsewhere, protesting for our rights in Australia, it really does embolden the patriots, the people who are for freedom in our country to stand up," he said.

Just for clarity. For me.

Did an elected Australian official... go onto a dangerous, powerful and far reaching conspiracy platform... and tell the world... to target Australians?

This happened?

Because I'm preoccupied with Dan not really using a BBQ. I've not kept up with this story.

So again...

An elected Australian official has told the world to target Australians around the world?

Just for clarity. For me.

Did an elected Australian official... go onto a dangerous, powerful and far reaching conspiracy platform... and tell the world... to target Australians?

This happened?

Because I'm preoccupied with Dan not really using a BBQ. I've not kept up with this story.

So again...

An elected Australian official has told the world to target Australians around the world?

He survived this no problem after a typical conservative tantrum - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04...-christensen-over-philippines-travel/10972562

So like all Morrison government members - he will survive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back