Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need the looney rights votes.
But what seat exactly in the House of Reps are they going to lose to a far-right candidate? You're not going to have the Shooters Party or One Nation winning a lower house seat. And United Australia? Craig Kelly MIGHT win his seat for UAP but that's about it.

Leaking votes to the left flank (i.e. Labor, the only other party that can form government) is their problem, not the right flank. Don't know why they're so obsessed with pleasing the far right. It's not f****** America where the crazies need to be persuaded to vote and it's first past the post. The far right preferences will NOT flow to Labor.

But what seat exactly in the House of Reps are they going to lose to a far-right candidate? You're not going to have the Shooters Party or One Nation winning a lower house seat. And United Australia? Craig Kelly MIGHT win his seat for UAP but that's about it.

Leaking votes to the left flank (i.e. Labor, the only other party that can form government) is their problem, not the right flank. Don't know why they're so obsessed with pleasing the far right. It's not f****** America where the crazies need to be persuaded to vote and it's first past the post. The far right preferences will NOT flow to Labor.

But the Morrison government ARE the far right.

Christensen, Canavan, Kelly before he left, etc are openly far right.

But Morrison is one of them as is Abetz, Tudge, Taylor etc.

The Liberal party is an increasingly conservative far right party. It is being taken over by the Christian Right. That is a fact.

Morrison’s only skill is hiding this and putting on a show to convince voters he is something else. But at his core Morrison is the far right.

Craig Kelly not contesting a lower house sear surely

Unless you are either one or more of the following;
  1. A god botherer
  2. Sex pest
  3. Bigot
  4. Rascist
  5. Climate change denier
  6. Conspiracy theory kook
  7. Moron
Why would you vote for the Morrison government?
Yeah I’m coming to the conclusion that’s half the bloody population of Australia unfortunately.

Yeah I’m coming to the conclusion that’s half the bloody population of Australia unfortunately.
Based upon the last election it was >50% - I live in far western Vic (otherwise known as Redneck Wonderland) you would be surprised (scared/horrified) just how many of the old gentry watch Sky After Dark

Scummo's Law is to prosper at the cost of the lesser among us and demean women cos they are part of the "lesser" and that law Trumps all other laws which should therefore be ridiculed.

pf3kYUR.jpg

Of course there's a Liberal staffer named Barclay McGain. 😅
Now that c*** should be headlines all over Australia. His overlord is Andrew Laming, the disgusting pig who operated, I don't know if he still does, over 30 Facebook pages and profiles under masquerading variously as community groups, news pages and even an educational institute! Lambing is a misogynist and a racist and is the mongrel who took a photo of a woman's posterior whilst her knickers were showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is spot on I reckon, well said :thumbsu:.

I will offer a reason as to why I reckon Morrison panders too and cajoles the far right: they are a huge part of the Pentecostal/Qanon brotherhood. This is an intrinsic and overriding principle of that far-right, Fundamentalist fraternity, that is, everything that they do in private and public life must accord with and advance the prosperity gospel. This is grossly underestimated by many people and completely overlooked by the so called mainstream media.

Why is the beetrooter in London? A final junket before these thieving, corrupt, inept charlatans are thrown out? Will he give us a report by text?
Meeting with the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) in regards to renewing our membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back