Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you expected zero deaths in australia?
No.

I'll even concede the 1st handful.

Was no excuse after that, ****ed if i know where you've been this past 3 months as i've added the counter daily.

I wouldn't say always but a ******* lot more than opposition should, also calling them on that isn't bashing labor, its being critical

View attachment 1287706
More Labor/Greens utensil-off bullshit.

The lot of these recalcitrants need to be purged

A story from August making the front page of every Murdoch tabloid today. And on the day the Federal Defence Minister makes a televised appearance to give a speech at the National Press Club.

The Khaki election is well underway with the coalition and its media mates playing a reckless and dangerous game with our national security.

Backed by some top shelf investigative journalism:

View attachment 1287704

And most fair minded Australians think “what a bunch of dickheads”. They’ve experienced WMD’s & children overboard. They’re not falling for this 1970’s garbage.

Morrison is simply in free fall now. And this thing has not even warmed up yet.

WA type wipeout is not out of the question.
We desperately need a reset in this country this will hopefully allow that.
Sort out our democracy, introduce a retrospective ICAC and a Royal Commission into media ownership

A story from August making the front page of every Murdoch tabloid today. And on the day the Federal Defence Minister makes a televised appearance to give a speech at the National Press Club.

The Khaki election is well underway with the coalition and its media mates playing a reckless and dangerous game with our national security.

View attachment 1287704

Better than hiding them in the burnt out bush where we might see them l suppose.

That only happens when the News orgs can no longer deny the truth and jump on-board. Can't see Costello doing that, because he's so close with Frydenberg, Wilson and the like.

I do think there'll be quite significant differences in swings by state. I think Vic and WA will go heavily against them. NSW and Qld less-so.

I actually think the biggest risk to the LNP is the independents. While Morrison chases boogie men further and further right he is horrifying his quiet Australians and the anyone but Labor voters are looking for a home for their vote - enter independents.

The two party system is over.

I think backwards looking still works in the US because they're so inequal and have so many poor people who want to blame their misfortune on others.

In Australia, our less-fortunate people are far fewer and people can clearly see sustained progress. We don't look to the past as much to search for our problems. You'll never ever hear an Australian politician say "Make Australia Great Again"

But the conservatives see what's happening in the US and want to drag the LNP in that direction towards more discrimination, more segregation, more winner-take-all approach, much further away from centrist policies.
A country where rich white men can take a s**t all over the disadvantaged, non-whites, women etc is the right-winger's paradise. No wonder right-wingers in Australia pleasure themselves thinking about America.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he like every other reasonable person expected vaccines and quarantine facilities.

How they got away with ignoring quarantine for so long is completely beyond me. It's like the media have never heard of the constitution. Or it was always some red-herring about private security or personalities.

God it would be good for somebody in the media to discuss policy, or the lack thereof.

I have had some dealing with them. They don't like it when you quote back bible references that are opposite to what they are trying to say to you.

Harder for a rich man to get into heaven than for a camel to get through the eye of a needle.

The Hillsongers/pentecostals hate that one. Simply pretend it doesn't exist. It's how people like Morrison learn to pretend evidence doesn't exist.

View attachment 1287704

Which is the point of submarines?

I have had some dealing with them. They don't like it when you quote back bible references that are opposite to what they are trying to say to you.
no the best is “I don’t believe in hell or the devil” it’s a complete blank look because that threat they have over people vanishes in an instant. Then I’ve normally giggled and walked off.

How they got away with ignoring quarantine for so long is completely beyond me. It's like the media have never heard of the constitution. Or it was always some red-herring about private security or personalities.

God it would be good for somebody in the media to discuss policy, or the lack thereof.
The media do what their masters tell them. Their are a few journalists that are starting to report more evenly. Didn't Frank Sinartra call Australian journalists prostitues?

The media do what their masters tell them. Their are a few journalists that are starting to report more evenly. Didn't Frank Sinartra call Australian journalists prostitues?
Yep sure did and msm whores itself out to the highest bidder. It’s not news anymore it’s an opinion piece imo

I think he like every other reasonable person expected vaccines and quarantine facilities.
Granted, i'm more unreasonable than most when it comes to the right but yeah.

Even if i take " Int borders " out of my calculations, that still leaves vaccines and quarantine.
And as i've stated multiple times on here -

THE REASON WE DIDNT GET A QUARANTINE FACILITY WAS BECAUSE MORRISON IS ALL ABOUT THE OPTICS.......ND THE OPTICS OF ANGLOS SITTING IN CAGES AT DETENTION CENTRES WOULDNT'VE PLAYED WELL WITH HIS KEY DEMOGRAPHICS "

It's what happens when you vote a *en AD-MAN into office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back