Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last edited by a moderator:

kalex6251

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now the campaigner's on the cricket ffs
i get PMs have made a 3rd day visit to the sydney test something of a tradition in recent years .... but if the interview was a blokey larf fest then thats just a bad look .... especially on a day where nearly 80000 australians have caught this thing .... and 2900 are in hospital [edit] and ... and ... AND HCW across the country are being forced to breaking point to manage a crisis he created

Last edited:

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Hospitals should have networks with GP to help with provision of Telehealth and practical care. Of course with current case numbers this could be overwhelmed. Part of the job is arranging deliveries of medications and sometimes food.
it's not as simple as that as any gp will tell u.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
i get PMs have made a 3rd day visit to the sydney test something of a tradition in recent years .... but if the interview was a blokey larf fest then thats just a bad look .... especially on a day where nearly 80000 australians have caught this thing .... and 2900 are in hospital [edit] and ... and ... AND HCW across the country are being forced to breaking point to manage a crisis he created

PMs have traditionally gone on the ABC commentary.

Don’t tell me he’s skipped that for Fox.

Blue Arrow

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
ScoMo sending a message to the people smugglers via Novax before Labor take over.
Expect a repeat of Rudd, expect the bodies to wash up on the shores of the Northern Territory again.

The coward then did the rounds on ABC radio too... would have loved for someone with balls to ask him where the free rats were at
"I think a bit more focus on cricket, and a little less focus on politics would be my message to Cricket Australia," Morrison told radio 4R0 on Thursday. "I think that's pretty ordinary - that's what they're putting on their press releases - that would be my view."
Really mate?

Let's open everything up and get the economy up and running again they said.

Err, good one guys!

Basically a decent portion of sensible people are locking down themselves, but without any government support this time.

Even though we've spent a fair amount of the last few years staying home and buying time for this goverment to... still be woefully unprepared to deal with the virus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Novax brought it on himself but I do have a sense of it being a show trial. Why was he granted a Visa in the first place without his vax status being checked because of his former abuses and the knowledge he was an outspoken anti-vaxer? And why is it only now Scummo is investigating other medical exemptions who have gained entry?

AND

DEAD CAT

pmo are a bunch of slimy worms

It’s payback. The libs on opposition once created a shitstorm once about a budget allocation for set top boxes which were over priced. Not actual expenditure, just an approximated figure.
They were so anal back then (cheered on by the murdochracy) and now they have historical record breaking eye watering waste
* i'd forgotten about that.

Been so much petty s**t since that it's faded.

That's what newbies who swan in here don't understand, we've got a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go before we " square up " for the past 15 years

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
The coward then did the rounds on ABC radio too... would have loved for someone with balls to ask him where the free rats were at
I rang the chemist that i have been going to for years to order some for my disabled friend and they have no idea how the free system is going to work and have been given no info at all.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Scomo is in a class of his own, cant even fake caring.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just cannot think of one redeeming my feature. For example, Abbott might’ve been doing evil but in terms of his personal characteristics, you couldn’t fault his workrate or dedication. He was opp leader and PM, both 24/7 jobs, yet he was still up at 5am every morning pounding the pavement or doing laps of Canberra on his bike. He was a machine.

What can you say about this pig Morrison that’s even slightly complimentary? He’s dedicated only to doing nothing and squirming out of things.

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
I love the irony that when people thought stores were going to run out of stock, they panic bought toilet paper.

Now they're about to realise what bare shelves actually look like and what's really important. (it's not TP).

But this is the "end" of the pandemic apparently.....???

Now it's even the state Govts who are asleep at the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back