Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
TAB odds as of today (not that I advocate betting on politics or anything else for that matter):

LNP - $2.75
ALP - $1.45

In the interests of disclosure, I put a fiver on the LNP to win in 2019 for psychological insurance (IOW, if they're going to win, then I may as well get something out of it), and because odds of $4+ are pretty tempting.

Not that I voted for them, of course.

Do tell! (PM me if you prefer.)
Lindt Siege and lindt inquest threads.

As far as i can tell the only person who lost their job was the NSW labor leader :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Me too. And just a reminder to everyone that if and when he loses, do pen a polite, respectful letter to Mr Morrison saying how happy you are for Australia that he lost, because of what a diabolically ordinary prime minister he was.

Just remember to sign them ....

King Regards,

SBD Gonzalez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
it was always a con by the righties. just as masks weren't much value. social distancing - pfft!. covid is no worse that the seasonal flu. open-up cos only the elderly or immune compromised r at real risk of dying. those asking 4 caution r bed wetters etc. cruel bastards the lot of 'em :mad:
I switched from surgical to a properly fitted N95 mask about five weeks ago. Got a few strange looks to start with, but I'm certainly not the only one wearing them now.

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
I switched from surgical to a properly fitted N95 mask about five weeks ago. Got a few strange looks to start with, but I'm certainly not the only one wearing them now.

Bunnings has KN95 masks for 40cents, picked up a few the other day. They’re the old standard (2006), but hopefully still better than the surgical.

Sqotty from office works

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2021
Mclean
AFL Club
Carlton
Nobody in health has told Kelly and Hunt that vaccinated people are dying.

Hunt waffling and saying peak is here, nope the numbers are escalating in all areas.
Kelly now saying we've been planning for this stage for nearly 2 years.
Slommo hoping numbers fall quickly.

kalex6251

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
based on comments from nancy baxter and mary-louise mclaws, have been wearing a 3-layered cloth mask over a surgical mask for nearly a month now .... no biggie .... that said i wouldnt advise wearing this combo during strenuous physical activity

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Nobody is moronic enough to actually think omicron has peaked. Surely.

Even if it actually has, it's impossible to make that sort of statement definitively, because it struck different states at different times (and has yet to seriously strike WA), and different states have different population densities and are urbanised to varying degrees.

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Even if it actually has, it's impossible to make that sort of statement definitively, because it struck different states at different times (and has yet to seriously strike WA), and different states have different population densities and are urbanised to varying degrees.
Remember when the northern hemisphere were patting themselves on the back prior to this northern winter.

What, a viral outbreak, in Winter? The heck you say!

Nobody in health has told Kelly and Hunt that vaccinated people are dying.

Hunt waffling and saying peak is here, nope the numbers are escalating in all areas.
Kelly now saying we've been planning for this stage for nearly 2 years.
Slommo hoping numbers fall quickly.
Yeah and I can pull numbers out of my arse too!

I have no idea how you can make predictions when we have no idea of the current infection rate (they keep talking its up to 5 or 10x higher) and people can't get tested.

They could maybe do it off hospitalizations, but they don't mention that.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Morrison thinks NSW is Australia.

Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Morrison thinks NSW is Australia.
It's interesting, looking at the election pendulum the LNP's best chance at gains seems to be in NSW. Victoria doesn't matter to them unless there is a BIG swing (which could happen, and if it does, then election tactics become moot), WA looking a bit dicey could potentially lose four seats., not sure about TAS, they have a few close ones too.

His strategy may be to go chips in on NSW and some selected pork barrelling in other states to bail some water.

I recon he will either just win the election somehow, or get right royally rodgered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back