Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
What a shame I'll be at work and will miss this. Check out the list of speakers....

FJWlDwlaQAAlFSF
Looks like an absolute banger of a lineup.

Couple of disco biscuits and a line of blow and should be a good day.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've been more critical than most of the Catholic Church and not only on child rape but euthanasia, birth control, abortion too. However it's not a cult.

If you'd taken any time look you'd know Fr Bob has been an active critic of his church and the hierarchy for decades. To the point, he was a burr under the saddle of many of the red caps including Hart and Pell which included him railing against sexual abuse by the clergy and not confined to children.

uOja6bX.jpg

In Bob we Trust

Some "staying silent"

And unlike many of his churches paid members he actively spent time - and still does - helping the poor and oppressed.

Your response was not only ill-informed it didn't address the central question of how Fr Bob "enabled" child rape. That would be because it was a lie.
Lets take the analogy to that place where all analogies go to die....Hitler

You view equates to "you can't blame members of the Nazi Party for the things that Hitler did"

You like many supporters of Cults refuse to look more deeply at how they operate with their motto being "The Fist Rule of the Institution is to al all times protect the Institution"

For instance what about the RC into Institutionalized Child Sexual Abuse, why not start there?
Take a close look at the Military Hearings, then see who held an Honorary rank of Colonel while he was posted as the head Padre at many of those Institutions....why what a coincidence, it was dear old Father Bob

I wouldn't hold my breath. Shonky Scott gets so much wrong he'd have to put someone on to cover all his lies and misstatements.

This is what Amnesty are referring to;

Well, the specific cases, Ben, I mean, it’s not clear that to my information that someone in that case is actually a refugee,” he said.

“They may have sought asylum and been found not to be a refugee and have chosen not to return, and … that happens in this country, people aren’t found to be refugees and they won’t return.”

But Elaine Pearson, the Australia director of Human Rights Watch, told the Guardian that most of those held in the Park hotel had been granted refugee status.

It’s an outright lie to say that these people are not refugees, when most of them have had their refugee status formally recognised for years,” Pearson said.

Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Just further proof that the christian right are using covid as a recruitment drive, you don't even need to be christian either, just greedy and hate people.
Yeah a couple of those faces are just out and out grifters, the Christianity angle is just a very good front for getting money out of people.

I read a good series in The Oz about anti-vaxxers and all of it, surprise surprise, traces back to a few individuals making a lot of money out of the whole 'conspiracy' community.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Yeah a couple of those faces are just out and out grifters, the Christianity angle is just a very good front for getting money out of people.

I read a good series in The Oz about anti-vaxxers and all of it, surprise surprise, traces back to a few individuals making a lot of money out of the whole 'conspiracy' community.
Like they always say - Follow The Money.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Looks like an absolute banger of a lineup.

Couple of disco biscuits and a line of blow and should be a good day.
Just got the lineup and craig kelly in the funkwits tent is on at the same time as pauline hanson whos on main stage

SPEWING - why cant they put the same type of genre on at staggered times!!!!

Also ive heard the cops have sniffer dogs trained to sniff for logic, critical thinking and reason so if you are lining up and see them make sure you drop them before you get to the front!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back