Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Slothy wants to control social media. He is a congenital liar and his deceit is exposed for everyone to see.
Absolutely. The reactionaries have the mainstream medya in hand via Dirty Rupe and now through Nine/Costello. They're neutering the ABC having stacked the board, starving them of funds and menacing the management with continued threats. All that's left is social medya. Then it's a free for all for the plutocracy. Already they are the ones who've benefited most wealth-wise during the pandemic.

Absolutely, make no mistake - Tim baby face Wilson is shitting bricks over Zoe Daniel’s campaign.

Australia’s worst ever treasurer will also have a fight on his hands too.
Passed onto mum that they'll be other options. Also helps that she's dealt with Timmy before and thought he was a twat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compare the pair...

16x9

katyburns-cmforum-092020-ph02

A "bit rich" is an understatement.

They've been so busy working on good PR though overseas, doing all the nice warm fuzzy deporting of tennis players to show how welcoming we are

Exactly. Not leading managers from the mercantile world (who’s families have grown up), that have proven to be community leaders, and drafted by their peers in the business community.

Who in their right mind thinks we are better served by snotty nosed offspring of donors, that have gone through the student politics, political staffer route to secure pre-selection.

Like Abbot, no one knew him from Adam.

It is a representative democracy. You represent the views and concerns of your electorate. The public service provides the professionals, the experts on subject matters, not loud mouthed know alls.

The hint is in their job description - elected representatives. You represent the views and concerns of your constituents - as they go about the important matters of ‘raising families and crops’, driving exports and providing community services (nurses, military, teachers, fire fighters et al)

Last edited:
Exactly. Not leading managers from the mercantile world (who’s families have grown up), that have proven to be community leaders, and drafted by their peers in the business community.

Who in their right mind thinks we are better served by snotty nosed offspring of donors, that have gone through the student politics, political staffer route to secure pre-selection.

Like Abbot, no one knew him from Adam.

It is a representative democracy. You represent the views and concerns of your electorate. The public service provides the professionals, the experts on subject matters, not loud mouthed know alls.

The hint is in their job description - elected representatives, represent the views and concerns of their constituents. As they go about the important matters of ‘raising families and crops’.
It's a great point.

And one that also has some traction in the other major parties albeit nowhere near to the extent evident in the LNP.

As someone who has never been a member of a political party I am always seeking to know why you would go down that path - joining a political party I mean.

For the Greens, the Labor Party and the minors I totally get it. It's about a commitment to a cause and a belief about the changes we need to improve society.

But what is that cause, that belief, that societal change that drives someone to join the LNP?

For the life of me I can't see what it is.

All I am left with is a notion of the LNP as a club that promotes its members own narrow self interests. And so Morrison is a perfect fit as leader with Barnaby Joyce is deputy.

And not one person mentioned that we may have a problem with ‘hypocrisy and inconsistency here’.

The PMO has over 150 staff. Maybe it’s time they listen less to political staffers (focusing on photo ops and creative manipulating of Travel Allowance), and more to departmental advisors that can drive policies and legislative solutions for the challenges confronting the nation.

Put Australia first - Govern. Rather than their sole focus being on re-election

Who coined the 3 word slogan, “let it rip”?
It was the original working title of Let It Be.

When I find myself in times of trouble
PM Scotty comes to me
Speaking utter bull****
"Let it rip"

Last edited:
Passed onto mum that they'll be other options. Also helps that she's dealt with Timmy before and thought he was a twat

While not exactly the same electoral boundaries, it’s worth noting that the VIC state LNP member for Brighton James Newbury (the creepy Children of the Corn looking Kent) had a 10% swing against him in the last state election.

For a while it looked like he could have lost the seat but the funny part was that he was up against an 18yo kid who entered at the last minute literally paid about $2000 on his campaign.

Smarmy Tim has a strong , organised grass roots camapign against him this time, the swing against him will be big.

Australia, please, please do not get sucked in by the crocodile tears we saw the Hands on Faith Healer shedding today.
What did he spend, over an hour, covering his ample fat arse. Looking for sympathy.
I get the feeling he is getting that sinking feeling. Sinking into his swamp of lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back