Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WA is not worried about fu** all except covid.
The boom in iron ore prices finished six months ago and bottomed out at under $100 us a tonne a month or two back and has come up a bit since then.As long as the iron ore price stays above $36 a tonne nothing needs to stop. It was very sweet of us to keep the industry protected and bring in all those billions of dollars in revenue for the country while the LNP were intent on ******* things up for everyone but no need to thank us.

Anyway there are plenty of things going on besides iron ore.Nickel prices have been booming.Elon Musk is intent on buying every ounce of WA nickel and building as many electric cars as possible.Not enough nickel on the planet for him..Australia has the highest amount of nickel deposits in the world with 95% in WA so thats one thing and there are a few other state secrets floating around in WA that I won't mention.

What? Like a 3rd AFL team in Perth? ;)

LOL at Birmingham suggesting the costs of free RATs is too high. How much is it costing the economy that NSW businesses can’t operate through lack of staff? What’s the cost of delaying elective surgery? Clown.

Everything they say is just for the most basic, clueless people in the country.

Nobody else would even consider voting for them so it doesn’t make a difference.

If the Libs want to run a "Labor would've spent too much during COVID" campaign then it'd be a mistake.

I hope they make it.

hmmmmm - I think $1 trillion prevents that as an option.

I have no idea what the Libs are going to run on 🤷‍♂️

So far it is get the government out of your life and humpty doo barramundi

Morrison is all the characters in Fake Plastic Trees rolled into one

same in VIC.
Reduced staff, temporary closed businesses and no support.

weirdly, silence from the lobster guy too.
Vic Libs can't open their mouths, they damn well know that Their federal counterparts have abandoned their duties, dont want to deal with covid and the knowledge that letting it rip is a really bad idea.

Vic libs should have been careful for what they wished for for, because they have just gotten it.

hmmmmm - I think $1 trillion prevents that as an option.

I have no idea what the Libs are going to run on 🤷‍♂️

So far it is get the government out of your life and humpty doo barramundi

Morrison is all the characters in Fake Plastic Trees rolled into one

If it's anything like the last election, they won't announce any policies of their own and instead just start a scare-mongering campaign about whatever Labor announces instead. Why change a winning formula?

Anyway there are plenty of things going on besides iron ore.Nickel prices have been booming.Elon Musk is intent on buying every ounce of WA nickel and building as many electric cars as possible.Not enough nickel on the planet for him..Australia has the highest amount of nickel deposits in the world with 95% in WA so thats one thing and there are a few other state secrets floating around in WA that I won't mention.
We should be using that nickel to make our own electric cars.

But then again the libs would find a way to * that up

He’ll be busy down Sorrento, trying desperately to convince a few donors that he can win more than 5 seats at the next election.

businesses are getting an idea of what the Libs were calling for the last 2 years. And that was without vaccines.

chaos.

What? Like a 3rd AFL team in Perth? ;)

As in more like practical useful things like cobalt.We is number two in the world for cobalt deposits .Number one is the Democratic Republic of Congo with all sorts of war lord ,child labour corruption and logistical problems.The price and demand for cobalt has close to doubled in the last few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in more like practical useful things like cobalt.We is number two in the world for cobalt deposits .Number one is the Democratic Republic of Congo with all sorts of war lord ,child labour corruption and logistical problems.The price and demand for cobalt has close to doubled in the last few months.

I hope its a $Trillion worth for all our sakes.;)

LOL at Birmingham suggesting the costs of free RATs is too high. How much is it costing the economy that NSW businesses can’t operate through lack of staff? What’s the cost of delaying elective surgery? Clown.
Another Minister that can’t oversee policy development but never lacking a creative way of defrauding Travel Allowance.

June 2020 - Birmingham (SA) flies into Sydney on the day of $10,000-a-head Liberal fundraising dinner, before flying out again the following day, charging his flights and overnight accommodation costs (~ $1500) to parliamentary travel allowance.

Last edited:
This Simon Birmingham?

Whilst we spent High School and Uni playing sport, chasing girls and partying, Simon ‘I’m really a fun guy’ Birmingham spent it volunteering for the Liberal Party, culminating in President of the Adelaide University Liberal Club.

Oh well, each to their own. It’s made him a millionaire without having to work for a living.

Last edited:
Coatsworth's continued spreading of flawed medical advice should mean he's subjected to a medical board investigation. Wouldn't trust him to give me an injection competently.

ZXQG8tr.jpg

2321 deaths on scott and the libs
You are a genuine buffoon. 5.5 million people have died from Covid worldwide - I REPEAT, 5.5 MILLION - including 840K in the USA, 150K in the UK and 125K in France, and you come on every day to blame the Feds for 2,000 or so Covid deaths in Australia. There is not a single country on this planet that has avoided any Covid deaths, except maybe North Korea.

You are a genuine buffoon. 5.5 million people have died from Covid worldwide - I REPEAT, 5.5 MILLION - including 840K in the USA, 150K in the UK and 125K in France, and you come on every day to blame the Feds for 2,000 or so Covid deaths in Australia. There is not a single country on this planet that has avoided any Covid deaths, except maybe North Korea.
I read that as 'but Labor'.:)

2366 now :thumbsu:

*en come at me

WA is not worried about fu** all except covid.
The boom in iron ore prices finished six months ago and bottomed out at under $100 us a tonne a month or two back and has come up a bit since then.As long as the iron ore price stays above $36 a tonne nothing needs to stop. It was very sweet of us to keep the industry protected and bring in all those billions of dollars in revenue for the country while the LNP were intent on ******* things up for everyone but no need to thank us.

Hard rock lithium bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back