Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Morrison on tv having a son about this....... maybe later depending on polls.

It'd be hilarious if he just 'suddenly and unexpectedly' reunited with some long-lost son on live television.

Of course, that would kinda undermine his 'family man' image, so I doubt that it happens.

Mmm. I imagine big companies might even find themselves eligible for further employer incentives for skills training - plus use cheaper labour through employing juniors. McDonalds, JB HiFi etc already do. Isn’t life grand!

Rips them out of school to = save money and more dumb campaigner LNP voters

Morrison: "We have agreed to no longer proceed with 16 year old forklift drivers".

1. Notice he says "we", to once again try to spread the blame around.

2. It's 2022 and our Prime Minister needing to make a statement that indeed our kids should not be driving forklifts shows where things are at.

Australia has now shared more than 17.5 million doses – the majority of which have been locally manufactured AstraZeneca vaccines – with the Pacific and south-east Asia.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Only after being shamed into it and having it pointed out to them regularly if the whole world doesn’t get vaccinated it will mutate again & again & again. Btw that’s not a dig at just Scumo it’s a dig at the majority of first world leaders.

It'd be hilarious if he just 'suddenly and unexpectedly' reunited with some long-lost son on live television.

Of course, that would kinda undermine his 'family man' image, so I doubt that it happens.
UMMM from memory, didn't they reckon the Onion Eater had a mysterious son at one stage?
Only to be proven false.

Morrison: "We have agreed to no longer proceed with 16 year old forklift drivers".

2. It's 2022 and our Prime Minister needing to make a statement that indeed our kids should not be driving forklifts shows where things are at.
OK now they've come to their senses on 16 year old forklift drivers, can they do something about all the current forklift drivers that shouldn't be allowed near one. ;)

UMMM from memory, didn't they reckon the Onion Eater had a mysterious son at one stage?
Only to be proven false.
Yes he claimed him as his own on LIVE tv before even talking to his ex. Was trying to make a political point at the time IIRC. Was the most ScoMo thing Abbott ever did.

surprised he hasn't said he doesn't have a vote

yeah look I went to the states with a really good idea and they said * off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surprised he hasn't said he doesn't have a vote

yeah look I went to the states with a really good idea and they said fu** off
Contrary to the popular belief that "Success Has Many Parents, Failure is an Orphan" ScoMo is a firm believer that "Success Has A Single Parent whilst Failure Has Many Parents but none of them are Him." ;)

Last edited:
At this point no-one can deny how cooked this campaigner is.

Bringing back child labour? lmao

Only this absolute scrambled egg brained, empty eyed sociopath, could think: "You know what'll fix federal *ups, a return to Victorian era workhouses filled with orphans who operate dangerous machinery. Give a go, get a go."

Morrison is a joke. How can he be so out of touch that he would even take the 16y/o forklift idea to the states?

He is an outright idiot.
When the inevitable deaths from the policy eventuated Morrison would have absolved himself of all responsibility.

"So next it’ll be an announcement of ForkKeeper and billions in public money funneled to Sarina Russo for a forklift training program that will never actually produce any qualified forklift operators."
So just like current forklift training programs...

How's he get to 6 million? I'm assuming that must include lost endorsement bonuses cause the prize money is only $2.875 million but you can't sue based on assuming you would have won so he was only guaranteed $103,000 in prizemoney.
He can't do it. If it was possible the French would sue for 50Bil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back