Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched the footage? She leans over and speaks to Jenny prior to the awkward posing for photos.

Also this reeks of "i support your cause, but not the way you're promoting it" (Goodes "spear throw", should have aimed it elsewhere) etc

Seen the footage and it looks like Grace steps away after shaking Jenny's hand then she steps back next to Morrison looking into the distance.

He used to come in.... "well, both parties are as bad as each other"

Just have the guts to come out and say you support the LNP because... I don't know why?

These pretend centrists are ******* boring

They pretend because they are cowards who know their true politics are awful and unpalatable, so they try to sugarcoat and bullshit by doing the whole mealy mouth "debate me" faux-intellectual shtick

Like the Ben Shapiros of the world

They pretend because they are cowards who know their true politics are awful and unpalatable, so they try to sugarcoat and bullshit by doing the whole mealy mouth "debate me" faux-intellectual shtick
Why has Grace Tame never mentioned Bill Shorten throughout her tenure whilst getting upset at poorly conceived and clumsy remarks from the PM?

That seems a sensible question to me.

I have mentioned she is a deserving AOTY, but why has she not been consistent across party lines?

Why has Grace Tame never mentioned Bill Shorten throughout her tenure whilst getting upset at poorly conceived and clumsy remarks from the PM?

I have mentioned she is a deserving AOTY, but why has she not been consistent across party lines?
Bill Shorten was cleared

Why do you support the LNP?

That seems a sensible question to me

I've only just caught up on this thread and I couldn't believe it when I saw that post. His efforts in the Pell thread suggested otherwise.
I saw him call her a petulant B.... , was another post ???

Seen the footage and it looks like Grace steps away after shaking Jenny's hand then she steps back next to Morrison looking into the distance.
And ….. you missed the fact that the last thing she wanted was to have a photo taken with him? Where I come from a person that deliberately makes someone feel that uncomfortable, whilst acting the charmer, is an ****hole.

He knows people don’t like it. He should keep his hands, and photo ops, to himself.

The old “Mary knows I was only joking” - from yet another sleaze.

Bill Shorten was cleared

Why do you support the LNP?

That seems a sensible question to me
It also seems logical that when you have a limited time span as AOTY to push for change, you focus on those who can actually effect change.

And that would be the sitting government.

The fact that said government has a terrible culture problem when it comes to women is merely coincidental.

Why are you still butt laboring in here? Take it to the BS thread.

Maybe she's just following Former LNP Prime Minister Tony Abbott when he said “I don’t think there’s really anything more to say about it” in regards to the matter.

Where as the current LNP government ordered a potential crime scene to be steam cleaned to cover up a potential crime. Then lie in a session of parliament about when they were aware about the allegations

Maybe she just picks better targets than you do?

Last edited:
And ….. you missed the fact that the last thing she wanted was to have a photo taken with him? Where I come from a person that deliberately makes someone feel that uncomfortable, whilst acting charming, is an ****hole.

He knows people don’t like it. He should keep his hands, and photo ops, to himself.

Not going to defend Morrison and Grace hasn't done much wrong but at formal functions there is an expectation that guests will put aside their personal feelings of the host which i know isn't an easy thing to do and that is why she really needed to focus on Jenny or the other bloke.

Not going to defend Morrison and Grace hasn't done much wrong but at formal functions there is an expectation that guests will put aside their personal feelings of the host which i know isn't an easy thing to do and that is why she really needed to focus on Jenny or the other bloke.

Formal function? Grace is punk, she can dismantle the patriarchy in whatever way she wants.

Grace hasn't done much wrong? I'd argue she hasn't done anything wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you still butt laboring in here? Take it to the BS thread.
6) Scott Morrison's mentor Brian Houston is facing charges for covering up sexual abuse of children

Whilst I agree with this post of yours and utterly despise hillsong, isn't it equally "wahataboutism'

Formal function? Grace is punk, she can dismantle the patriarchy in whatever way she wants.
Appears he forced everyone to pose for a photo op with him before entering.

I thought “on behalf of the people of Australia, thank you for your fine contribution”, rather than “congratulations”, when someone’s tenure has come to an end.

Then have her as the centre of attention, maybe the photo being of her and her partner. Celebrate her past year.

Morrison applied for the job of representing his constituents. His needs and views are moot.

Grace hasn't done much wrong? I'd argue she hasn't done anything wrong.

Formal functions can be really strict and there is a bit of w***ery about it but depending on the host, some of them can be really uppity about it and use it too justify their snobbery.

You're the one who finds discussion of sexual violence against women, and associated misogynistic attitudes, boring.

You said so yourself.

So you are only pretending to care about it when it comes to the ALP.

You're a fraud on this topic.

You need your girlfriend/wife to educate you about the topic.
(Just don’t hit her).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back