Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last election suggests it is not.

Everyone voted to fill their own cups and to maintain the status quo of borderline outright corruption before they considered any other issue.
I agree it is dispiriting how hard it is to get Australians to vote for a progressive government, specially when the “conservatives” have very little true conservatism to offer, just bullschitte and bastardry.

But there are many, many variables that have come into play since 2007 and don’t forget, Morrison has the slimmest majority that is possible.

This could all change very quickly, particularly if the groundswell of anger that we’re seeing continues to rise.

So for the next few months whilst NSW burns, Scott Morrison is not allowed to do anything else but visits the fire affected areas? Rightio then
I did lol at the article about spending 23k on some cameras, such a huge amount of money for a government budget:rolleyes: Meanwhile in Victoria they spend 1.7 million of state government funds on advertising for a federal election and everyone thinks that’s alright, even though in the end it was utterly pointless as they had zero effect!

HURR HURR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR iT's oNlY 23 tHouSanD

Is that your message after you lit the fire?
If you want to continue looking like a f***ing idiot keep going with this, or you could accept that this government's inactivity on climate change is one of the driving factors behind these bushfires. Choice is your's.

If you want to continue looking like a f***ing idiot keep going with this, or you could accept that this government's inactivity on climate change is one of the driving factors behind these bushfires. Choice is your's.
Mate you are the only idiot around here, with the mindless political pom pom waving and often disgusting comments. I'll keep on your hammer and calling you out thank very much.

Mate you are the only idiot around here, with the mindless political pom pom waving and often disgusting comments. I'll keep on your hammer and calling you out thank very much.
By calling me firebug? That's some Trump level debating skills you have there. Maybe you could try addressing the issue; do you think climate change is increasing the frequency and severity of bushfires and if not, why not?

Excellent, see that wasn't too hard. Now do you think our government is doing enough to alleviate the effects of climate change?
Probably not.

Now that you are being all smug do you want to go back and answer all the countless times on this board that you have been questioned or called out and have just conveniently decided not to answer? Might be waiting a awhile, are busy for the next month?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not.

Now that you are being all smug do you want to go back and answer all the countless times on this board that you have been questioned or called out and have just conveniently decided not to answer? Might be waiting a awhile, are busy for the next month?
I'm not a climate scientist nor am I member of this government but if I was I'd start by not approving any new coal mines.

Excellent, see that wasn't too hard. Now do you think our government is doing enough to alleviate the effects of climate change?

but they aren't

they are implementing policies that far exceeds that in terms of effectiveness than germany

we need to start separating the concepts of "action" and "marketing" vs "effectiveness"

Lol, I’m no expert but everything I’ve read says it will take a lifetime to make any differences yet still some people are trying to claim the current government could stop climate change today:rolleyes:

Nothing this government does will have any effect on the severity of bushfires over the next 20 years.

Lol, I’m no expert but everything I’ve read says it will take a lifetime to make any differences yet still some people are trying to claim the current government could stop climate change today:rolleyes:

Nothing this government does will have any effect on the severity of bushfires over the next 20 years.
what about the 20 after that or the the next 20?

So, what, just don’t bother and let the world burn? If only our ancestors had such bravery and conviction.

He's only in charge of a country of 25 million people, how much should such a person spend on media equipment?

Seems quite an odd thing to complain about,.

Seems govt waste only gets certain peoples backs up when it's the other mob doing it.......
Good to know for the future that " it's only 23k " though. :thumbsu:

They’ll never confirm about Morrison’s request for his pedo defender mate & the Whitehouse -Apparently it’s national security,

(& obviously the answer is ‘yes,‘)
Where's the murdoch press on this one eh ???

I KNOW , *en BITCHING because a few people at the abc are worried about the climate :rolleyes:

Seems govt waste only gets certain peoples backs up when it's the other mob doing it.......
Good to know for the future that " it's only 23k " though. :thumbsu:
Mate I love you man but if a Labor PM spent that much on cameras there is no way you would complain about it.

There's countless other things the government waste money that are worthy of complaining about.

Mate I love you man but if a Labor PM spent that much on cameras there is no way you would complain about it.

There's countless other things the government waste money that are worthy of complaining about.

So it's not that anybody or everybody would complain it's that I would ?
That's good to know too :thumbsu:

Truly this is not the hill you wanna die on mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back