Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we make Josh Frydenberg an honorary member of parliament for the Morrison censure motion?

Go full WWE

they are all sitting down talking and preparing the motion, and then Frydo's entrance music plays, and he bursts through the door to the gallery, and then does the Macho Man flying elbow on Scomo

macho-man-flying-elbow-drop.gif

Excellent interview this morning on ABC with Niki Savva about her new book on the utter madness and religious BS of Scott Morrison.

She does something at the end of the interview that I have never heard a top journo do before - apologise for her role in not calling this man out much earlier for the fraud he was and what he did to our country while PM:

'When I did get to know him and realised what a deceitful and manipulative man he was...I thought I've made a really big mistake here....I do feel responsible and that I've contributed and I do apologise for that"

Well worth watching

Last edited:
Niki Savva can suck it, her slavish devotion to John Howard and his memory is a big reason we ended up with Morrison foisted upon us. Any book of hers that doesn't start with a massive mea culpa is just revisionist history in which she and her ilk bear no responsibility for the shambles we ended up with.

Niki Savva can suck it, her slavish devotion to John Howard and his memory is a big reason we ended up with Morrison foisted upon us. Any book of hers that doesn't start with a massive mea culpa is just revisionist history in which she and her ilk bear no responsibility for the shambles we ended up with.
They make it sound like they had no idea Morrison was the way he was until the last half of his term. Pretty sure there's ample evidence that Morrison is a ******* going right back to his Tourism Australia days, then his Tourism NZ days and then his preselection. We heard ******* crickets about all that initially.

They make it sound like they had no idea Morrison was the way he was until the last half of his term. Pretty sure there's ample evidence that Morrison is a ******* going right back to his Tourism Australia days, then his Tourism NZ days and then his preselection. We heard ******* crickets about all that initially.
The electorate didn't have a clue who Morrison was until it was too ******* late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That cartoon has reminded me of this movie
juggers.jpg

Why that guy was carrying around a wardrobe through the wastelands still confuses me
The-Blood-Of-Heroes-1989-the-jugger-whole-gang-of-nomads-fighters.jpg

Anyway, unrelated and off topic.

So this "censure". Effectively meaningless in the real world, yeah?
salute of the jugger yeah ??

The cartoon above is taken from " Monty Python and the holy grail " too

true story, lived next door to a bloke that was in it

Archer to cross the floor

And is immediately attacked by Dutton for her lack of loyalty. But her response was laser sharp:

“Whether people choose to take that as a personal attack, I guess that is their prerogative. If the Coalition is seeking to oppose it out of loyalty, then I would question — where is the loyalty shown to people affected by that decision [on the secret ministries]? Where was the loyalty to your own colleagues?”

“And importantly even if you put all those things aside, where is your loyalty to the Australian people, to the institution that you were elected to serve in?”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back