Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t it now all make sense?

the reason he appointed himself to so many jobs was because he knew he would never get another one.
A bit like a camel, or scrat.
Hoarding jobs for a rainy day.

happy ice age GIF
GIF by The .GIFYS

Gonna put this here because i blame Morrison for this.

Someone tell her to stop.

No this is the only reason half these people show up to these things! Share a bottle of wine in the ComCar and listen to the crazy bird sing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Age today .....

Morrison to skip parliament, set sail for the UK on AUKUS trip​

By James Massola​

Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison will miss six days of parliament to travel to the United Kingdom to discuss and promote the historic AUKUS agreement.
Morrison is one of the architects of the AUKUS agreement, which is designed to deliver nuclear-powered submarines to Australia by the early 2030s, and he will meet senior UK government officials and defence industry executives.

Scott Morrison, British PM Boris Johnson and US President Joe Biden announce the AUKUS pact in September.

Scott Morrison, British PM Boris Johnson and US President Joe Biden announce the AUKUS pact in September.CREDIT: AAP

Earlier this year, this masthead revealed associates of Morrison had been sounded outabout the former prime minister taking on a job in the UK defence industry and this trip will do nothing to tamp down speculation in the Liberal Party that his future in politics could draw to a close by the end of the year.
Morrison will depart for the UK on Wednesday and will miss the final six sitting days of parliament’s winter sitting. He will deliver a speech at the Oxford Union while away, attend a lunch at the UK Policy Exchange think tank and attend events to mark the 40th anniversary of the International Democratic Union (IDU), an international forum for centre right political parties.
All aboard the submarine AUKUS!

All aboard the submarine AUKUS!CREDIT: JOHN SHAKESPEARE

Fellow former prime ministers John Howard and Tony Abbott are also expected to attend the two day IDU event.
“As founder and architect of the AUKUS agreement I will continue to do all I can to support its success and continue to promote the strong bipartisan support that exists for AUKUS,” Morrison said. “I am also appreciative to the government for their assistance with my arrangements during my stay through the UK High Commissioner.”
The former prime minister will be joined by his wife and two children on the trip and the family will have a private holiday in the UK afterwards, during the school holidays.
Morrison will not be paid for any of the events he attends and is appearing at all events in an honorary capacity.
Morrison is an honorary member of the IDU strategic advisory board and his flights and accommodation have been provided by the organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back