Rumour Scott Morrison sends Gil McLachlan “please explain” after Gil calls Morrison’s daughter overweight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing from a very good source from Canberra (tipped me off about the Au Pairs and George Christensen Philippines months before they broke) that the PM has sent AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlan a “please explain” and asked for an apology for making a joke about the weight of one of Scott Morrison’s daughters.

Apparently it was at a dinner or gathering with a bunch of senior people including some political affiliates a couple of weeks ago, but word has trickled back now.

Bringing a PMs kids into anything is totally out of bounds in my opinion. while on its own it’s not a sackable offence, it speaks to the character of the man, and is yet another faux pas that reflects poorly on the game.
I wonder if he called the bloke he took over from fat? :)
Now if there was anyone overweight and had no excuse for being overweight it was Fat Andy.

It wouldn't surprise if Scomo done his full term
He’d be untouchable internally;
And as rules changed all the same removing leaders.
Both major parties have tightened possible challenges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing from a very good source from Canberra (tipped me off about the Au Pairs and George Christensen Philippines months before they broke) that the PM has sent AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlan a “please explain” and asked for an apology for making a joke about the weight of one of Scott Morrison’s daughters.

Apparently it was at a dinner or gathering with a bunch of senior people including some political affiliates a couple of weeks ago, but word has trickled back now.

Bringing a PMs kids into anything is totally out of bounds in my opinion. while on its own it’s not a sackable offence, it speaks to the character of the man, and is yet another faux pas that reflects poorly on the game.
Her weight is real . Your knowledge of the game is not.

GM is a hypocrite. Plays the Social Justice Warrior with the AFL, women in footy, Tayla Harris, but behind the scenes (like a lot of them), they don't give a s**t.
Gil, eddie, Jeff etc would be absolute animals behind closed doors. They try and say and do the politically correct things purely to increase profits.

The PM has sent AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlan a “please explain” and asked for an apology for making a joke about the weight of one of Scott Morrison’s daughters
Can confirm this is 100% true.

Easily the best thing Gil's done since inventing AFL-X.

Scott Morrison leads a bad example for his daughter anyway. Gils a sports ceo and encouraging that entire bloodline to get fitter isn't a bad thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back