Scott Pendlebury - Standing in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

My pies relatives and work colleagues agree, they said the flags put him in front. I think so too.
Footy IQ and team play puts him in front imo

Bucks spent the first 7-8 years of his career getting 27 kicks a game that went straight to the opposition, it was really horrible to watch and put me off going to the footy and I never really went back

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Footy IQ and team play puts him in front imo

Bucks spent the first 7-8 years of his career getting 27 kicks a game that went straight to the opposition, it was really horrible to watch and put me off going to the footy and I never really went back

Finals record too which is important, despite Buckley having a better H&A record.

Finals record too which is important, despite Buckley having a better H&A record.
The expression "lower the eyes" was invented for Buckley

"You've got teammates Bucks" I used to yell in despair

When Malthouse got there, Bucks became decent at last but 1994-99 were wasted years

Buckley played one final before his 30th birthday and 10 overall and 3 of them when he was 35.

In between he was an excellent finals player.
Prime Buckley in the 2007-2013 Collingwood side would've torn several finals series to shreds. Timing doesn't always work out. Like Ablett Senior playing one finals series in his 20s.

Buckley played one final before his 30th birthday and 10 overall and 3 of them when he was 35.

In between he was an excellent finals player.

Tough, we can’t invent a finals record for him. It is what it is and I’ve heard from pies supporters Pendles is better and actually had success.

Very surprised to read Collingwood supporters rating Pendles on par (or narrowly behind Buckley). I would have had Buckley the superior player overall.
Buckley carried his teams on his back during an era when he was heavily targeted. Like Pendlebury, could also go down back and play as a pretty decent defender.

Pendlebury is one of the best of his generation. I would have him in the same category as Hodge, Selwood, Mitchell etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles has Bucks covered pretty easily (Bucks will agree with it too) but the Daicos snr did too.

And Johnny Greening was better than any of em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back