News Scott Thompson in development role at Port

7 news reporting Scott Thompson could be joining Port in development role. If true, another Port boy coming home.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
7 news reporting Scott Thompson could be joining Port in development role. Another Port boy coming home.

And watch how quickly he drops the club where he spent the majority of his AFL career once he steps back inside the hallowed halls of Alberton and the club of his birth. Will be fun to watch.

"It almost feels like I never left...."

Feb 4, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah i know he hasn't played a full year the two seasons but the original post sounded like he he had plenty of injuries which he hasn't, given they are 20 game seasons so he has played 33 out of 40 games in 2 years, so that could be one small injury each year.
REH probably not the thread to ask however on Ch7 last night a reference was made regarding Scott Thompson in a development coaching role at Port Adelaide...have you heard such news/rumour?

REH probably not the thread to ask however on Ch7 last night a reference was made regarding Scott Thompson in a development coaching role at Port Adelaide...have you heard such news/rumour?
I think you have mixed up Scott Jones and Scott Thompson. Yes I heard rumour, after he missed out on the Westies job, that in was a chance to get a development job at Port. hopefully it has some gym component.

Would his gym sessions be called "How to get big and slow 101"?
No its called how to get big, play 300 games, make an All Oz side and win a couple of B&F's. :rolleyes:

I'm not supporting port for individual success. 300 games and 0 flags.
What's that got to do with anything? 1 player doesn't make up for 21 others.

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And watch how quickly he drops the club where he spent the majority of his AFL career once he steps back inside the hallowed halls of Alberton and the club of his birth.

bONDL7S.jpg

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus
I was having lunch with the DPP today and can confirm he’ll be at Ports so long as a few hands don’t get in the way.

* I had lunch today by myself in the Hollywood plaza car park.

Back