Scott Thompson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say give up. With players like Sinclare and Jessie Smith back I can't see Thompson getting another game this year.

You havent traded him yet?

Common knowledge Laidley prefers seasoned players over any rookies. Gibson out was the perfect time for him to get a recall but with Harding back and Sinclair still missing there's no chance he will get a game in the forseeable future.

I'm in the same boat with Thompson

Going on last year Laidley played a couple of young back line players in the first couple of games, and then they didn't see senior football for the rest of the year. Hansen was one to come to mind.

I've got a feeling it's going to be the same for Thompson unfortunately!

Saying that I'm going to keep him, only for the fact that I don't want to waste a trade

Look out for him this week. We've been hit bad. Brown (broken hand), Pratt (1 week suspension) and with Gibson out he could earn a recall.

Look out for him this week. We've been hit bad. Brown (broken hand), Pratt (1 week suspension) and with Gibson out he could earn a recall.

Hopefully you are right and S Thompson gets 250pts like G.Ablett and maintains his place...

unlike B.REID for Collingwood who I have..B.REID..finally gets a spot 5 possies 4 clangers... (-4) PRICELESS !

LOL

any chance Ben Ross for North will get dropped..he scored 12sc points..and knowing Laidley..he only gives rookies one game..LOL

My mate who is a roos supporter traded out jetta for ross cause he thought he was going to be a superstar! LOL! Man I had a chuckle when he scored sh1t this week. :p On top of that I said to him "beware the s.thompsn curse!" Ha! Ha! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate who is a roos supporter traded out jetta for ross cause he thought he was going to be a superstar! LOL! Man I had a chuckle when he scored sh1t this week. :p On top of that I said to him "beware the s.thompsn curse!" Ha! Ha! :D

LOL ouch...rofl@ross

I just noticed just under 30,000 supercoaches still have SD Thompson...LOL

LOL ouch...rofl@ross

I just noticed just under 30,000 supercoaches still have SD Thompson...LOL

HeeHee! Oh man I am still laughing about it re: ross trade. I reckon I bruised a rib from laughing all week.

Probably the dumbest trade in supercoach history! :D:p:thumbsu:

HeeHee! Oh man I am still laughing about it re: ross trade. I reckon I bruised a rib from laughing all week.

Probably the dumbest trade in supercoach history! :D:p:thumbsu:

so did you warn your mate about the 's.thompson/laidley'...

i could not imagine s.thompson would get dropped....next year I'll stay away from north rookies..LOL

I might get a few rookies in next 2 weeks...cash flow problems ...

dangerfield, valenti and hinkley..LOL

HeeHee!

Yeah I told him allright! He still thinks ross will come good! LOL! :p

I'm thinking of downgrading tippet this week for valenti as tippet doesnt seem to be a very good cash cow so I'll take the money off him and run to my midfield to upgrade gibbs to judd.

Next week downgrade taylor for a rookie and upgrade stevens to k.cornes.

Week after downgrade happy gilmore and replace hill with riewolt.

Week after that trade ling for power/dal santo.

Eventually I may upgrade either or both of cross and corey to abltett and bartlel.

Alot of work ahead but could pull it off! :D

HeeHee!

Yeah I told him allright! He still thinks ross will come good! LOL! :p

I'm thinking of downgrading tippet this week for valenti as tippet doesnt seem to be a very good cash cow so I'll take the money off him and run to my midfield to upgrade gibbs to judd.

Next week downgrade taylor for a rookie and upgrade stevens to k.cornes.

Week after downgrade happy gilmore and replace hill with riewolt.

Week after that trade ling for power/dal santo.

Eventually I may upgrade either or both of cross and corey to abltett and bartlel.

Alot of work ahead but could pull it off! :D
Tell your mate if S.Thompson ain't getting a game..B.Ross isnt either

Is it to early to get rid of taylor?

why not get rid of Hill this week as he might go down in value whereas Taylor should go up. Hill has had two 30s..so I reckon u get rid of Hill first.

Why don't u downgrade Gilmore first and upgrade Hill to Riewoldt this week?

This way you get the benefit of Hill not dropping in price and Riewoldt not increase in price or mayble

Tippett --> Valenti
Hill ------> Riewolt (surely this trade must go first over the above trade as Valenti's price will not change this round)

Yeah keeping taylor now that he's back in the 22. :thumbsu:

Impromptu I don't think I'll have enough money to get riewolt by downgrading tippet to valenti and then upgrading hill, think I may a tiny bit short. Will have to do the sums at work tomorrow! HeeHee! :D

I don't know if my midfield or forward line needs the upgrade the most though. I'd be interested in peoples opinions -

Midfield - Cross, Corey, Ling, Stevens, Gibbs, Houli. Bench - Palmer, Bird

Forwards - Pavlich, Brown, Franklin, Porps, Medhurst, Burton, Gamble. Bench - Tippet, Hill.

Let the suggestions fire away!

Yeah keeping taylor now that he's back in the 22. :thumbsu:

Impromptu I don't think I'll have enough money to get riewolt by downgrading tippet to valenti and then upgrading hill, think I may a tiny bit short. Will have to do the sums at work tomorrow! HeeHee! :D

I don't know if my midfield or forward line needs the upgrade the most though. I'd be interested in peoples opinions -

Midfield - Cross, Corey, Ling, Stevens, Gibbs, Houli. Bench - Palmer, Bird

Forwards - Pavlich, Brown, Franklin, Porps, Medhurst, Burton, Gamble. Bench - Tippet, Hill.

Let the suggestions fire away!
Difficult questions as pretty balanced between forwards and centres

Depends how bad you want Roo... If you don't need Roo..
then downgrade Hill to Valenti (subject to he being promoted) and leave cash in reserve or upgrade gibbs to Judd as he is a MAGICian (excuse the pun) :):):thumbsu:

Otherwise not sure mate

I don't know if my midfield or forward line needs the upgrade the most though.

It's not like your forwards wont score because your midfield isn't delivering the ball well to them - it doesn't matter where you score your points! Just do the best trades that you can. Weaknesses in one line or the other only matter if you're getting 0's from having dud bench guys.

I feel the area I'm getting let down in is my midfield (haven't won a game yet). None of my players look really capable of massive 140 - 160 point scores which is why I think that I desperately need judd and k.cornes this week and next week.

I still want to get riewolt too. Maybe him next week and kornes week after. Man its hard to decide.

Who do you think would go up the most out of judd, k.kornes and riewolt if I don't pounce on them this week?

Did what I say make any sense? Probably not! LOL! :D

Hmmm, figured out then with my trusty calculator that I can afford riewolt this week if I downgrade tippet to valenti and upgrade josh hill to the roo.

I'm still worried that my midfield is gonna get smashed this week though cause my brother who I am playing has judd, k.cornes and goodwin in his and mine looks like a bit of a pop gun attack compared to that. If only cross and stevens, and even corey to an extent would pull the finger out a bit more. HeeHee! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back