Scott: Waite's best footy is ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

You know that no matter how many times you paraphrase it doesn't actually change the fact the North coach chose to say that a 35 year old KPF had his best footy ahead of him?

As stated in the OP I'd have been much more comfortable if he had said something similar about a younger North player. Hell if he'd said what you claim he said above then this thread wouldn't exist. But he didn't, no matter how much you try to deny the fact of what he said.
Yeah right. I give up on that. That's borderline ridiculous. enjoy your thread.

I remember alright.
Our best forward in Matthew Richardson was sent to the wing for the twilight of his career while we invested games in Jack Riewoldt to develop up forward.

If Larkey is your great white hope up forward, giving him games over Waite this year to develop him as the second forward would be an investment in the future.

Waite played on the wing a fair bit last year, will play a lot there this year too I'd expect.

Yeah right. I give up on that.
You mean you've given up trying to deny the fact about what Scott said?

On behalf of everyone who's had to read your mindless whinging, "Thank you."

You mean you've given up trying to deny the fact about what Scott said?

On behalf of everyone who's had to read your mindless whinging, "Thank you."
Oh lord. Did you even watch the press conference?

"A 35 year old KPF in no way has his best football ahead of him, wouldn't he have been better plugging a younger bloke then Waite?"

Try checking out 11:15, genius. All that Whinging about your OP and it was all based on zero facts. You're either a troll or the most ignorant poster on bigfooty.

Is this the same Brad Scott that a few years ago informed us that Majak was going to be unstoppable???

In his defence that's not what he said, or at least was trying to say that. The point he was making is that at training, under the right circumstances, Daw was undefendable.

Obviously the real world is far removed from training. He has since clarified the Daw comment.

So basically everyone that pulls you up for being a troll is a sook? Just because you populate thread after thread of North topics and people pull you up doesn’t mean they’re sooking, just that you’re so obvious in your approach.

Richmond Board.

You’re obvious in your constant sook-fest. It just doesn’t stop with you. Sad really.

Do you care this much about Brad Scott replying to a question about how Jarrad Waite is going with "Yeah hes going well, we expect big things".

lol. Groundbreaking stuff.
I definitely think it's noteworthy that Brad Scott says outrageously stupid things rather than sensible things, yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will remember Waite as a sniper. A weak and cowardly sniper, and a dangerous cheap shot merchant. An athletic player of apparent potential who once lived up to that potential at North. But overall, he is just another thug playing football. Be good to see him retire.

No, I don’t sook, I just point out that it’s blatantantly obvious your fans (in the majority) swarm to any thread involving North and just troll.
I for one think it's wonderful that you appear to consider yourself the self-appointed arbiter of how amorphous groups of individuals should conduct their posting on a discussion forum.

Tell me, to you mentally elect yourself into this prestigious position, or do you simply feel it's your duty to endlessly lecture people in how not only they, but also people they have no connection to other than a preference for one sporting team over another, should or should not post?

Am I wrong?
You are completely and utterly wrong. Your entire claim was that Brad chose to comment on Jarrad Waite instead of players like Brown, when in reality he was posed a question directly about Waite.

You even admit earlier in the thread that you didn't know! hahaha

*Changes subject to something completely different to save face*. Too late for that I'm afraid.

"It is a strange thing to say about someone of his age, but he feels - and I agree with him - that his best footy is ahead of him, and he's obviously played some high level footy in the past," Scott said.
So in the press conference then when asked about specific players the only one Brad said had their best footy ahead of them was Waite? Chose him as the player to throw that nugget in for?

So my OP wondering why he would do that is..... valid?

You are completely and utterly wrong. You're entire claim was that Brad chose to comment on Jarrad Waite instead of players like Brown, when in reality he was posed a question directly about Waite.

You even admit earlier in the thread that you didn't know! hahaha

*Changes subject to something completely different to save face*. Too late for that I'm afraid.
Uh my stance hasn't changed. But thanks for pointing out the press conference, makes his comment even more bizarre.

So in the press conference then when asked about specific players the only one Brad said had their best footy ahead of them was Waite? Chose him as the player to throw that nugget in for?

So my OP wondering why he would do that is..... valid?

Brad Scott even thinks its a strange comment to make. He even said so himself.

I for one think it's wonderful that you appear to consider yourself the self-appointed arbiter of how amorphous groups of individuals should conduct their posting on a discussion forum.

Tell me, to you mentally elect yourself into this prestigious position, or do you simply feel it's your duty to endlessly lecture people in how not only they, but also people they have no connection to other than a preference for one sporting team over another, should or should not post?
Well when you’ve been on BF as long as I have, you get to know who the serial trolls are, just looking for opportunities to stick the boots in. It’s ironic you’re mentioning it. You’ve got history. I mean your little thread about Hawthorns 3peat being an accident of history pretty just reinforces the stereotype that Essendon fans love to troll Hawthorn topics, not to mention your input into the Kennett policy at Hawthorn that apparently seems so problematic to you, even though it’s yet to fail.

Apparently it’s ‘poor governance’ and you’ve trotted out the issue of ‘role definition’ and ‘checks & balances’. Yet you’ve used them in a context that implies you don’t know what you’re on about, other than to troll.

It just becomes pretty obvious who the instigators are around here, and window dress all you want with your apparent attempts to seem ‘intelligent’ but you’re as transparent as a glass of water.

Well when you’ve been on BF as long as I have, you get to know who the serial trolls are, just looking for opportunities to stick the boots in. It’s ironic you’re mentioning it. You’ve got history. I mean your little thread about Hawthorns 3peat being an accident of history pretty just reinforces the stereotype that Essendon fans love to troll Hawthorn topics, not to mention your input into the Kennett policy at Hawthorn that apparently seems so problematic to you, even though it’s yet to fail.

Apparently it’s ‘poor governance’ and you’ve trotted out the issue of ‘role definition’ and ‘checks & balances’. Yet you’ve used them in a context that implies you don’t know what you’re on about, other than to troll.

It just becomes pretty obvious who the instigators are around here, and window dress all you want with your apparent attempts to seem ‘intelligent’ but you’re as transparent as a glass of water.

Stop acting like a snowflake. Sometimes I wonder if this is actually an alt account of a north supporter they way you go on

Well when you’ve been on BF as long as I have
..you'd think you'd just learn to use the ignore function if you still get so upset about people responding to posts about football and making threads about football related topics on a football forum. You don't see North supporters carrying on like this. They're happy to discuss the topic in a mostly mature manner and don't tend to take themselves too seriously and, heaven forbid, see the lighter side of things occasionally.

I’ve supported Richmond and their flag no end when you’ve been criticised for whatever pathetic reasons came up. So before you trot out the snowflake line, get your facts about me right.

This has nothing to do with Richmond, I have no idea why you keep bringing that up. I guess it just shows how blinkered you are when it comes to footy that you can’t get past the tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back