Scott: Waite's best footy is ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

It is miles and miles away from the dumbest thing a coach has ever said in the off season.

"I'm shocked to be sitting here" by James Hird will never ever be topped.

Only topped by James Hird hosting his big tell-all interview at the Ethics Centre :eek:

Jarrad Waite happy to play on the wing, hoping to earn a contract for 2018

Sorry, but I don't have the braille version handy.
Lol. So nowhere in the article you used as a source did it say what you claimed.

Which I was surprised Teff.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Lol. So nowhere in the article you used as a source did it say what you claimed.

Which I was surprised Teff.

I should have taken in to account your complete inability to logically conceptualise.

Apologies.

I should have taken in to account your complete inability to logically conceptualise.

Apologies.
Teff considering he averaged less then 14 touches a game in the last 4 games of last season I'd take the chance to bail on this for 2 reasons if I was you:

1. No matter how much you pretend otherwise you have no source for your idea other than him saying he'd be cool with doing it.

2. If he really was playing wing his return was below average. Except for goals, which of course he kicked coz he played............. say it with me Teff, rhymes with Rorward.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-14/injured-roo-facing-delayed-start-to-year

I know the "potential" of Waite has been somewhat of a running joke on here but surely Scott doesn't actually believe this? A 35 year old KPF in no way has his best football ahead of him, wouldn't he have been better plugging a younger bloke then Waite?

Coming out and say Ben Brown has his best football ahead of him would make much more sense then pinning hopes on Waite performing. If I was a North fan I know which player I'd want the coach talking up the future of and it isn't the 35 year old who is probably into his last season.

and which Scott said this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll find out soon. :thumbsu:

Hey, the good judges of the North board already have me convinced Zeibell is going to be the best player ever...This is his year for sure! (mind you, so was last year, and the year before...and of course 2015 was a certainty).

Hey, the good judges of the North board already have me convinced Zeibell is going to be the best player ever...This is his year for sure! (mind you, so was last year, and the year before...and of course 2015 was a certainty).

You would be easy to convince.

Big Delut

All Australian
Nov 27, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Inter, Cubs, Gli Azzurri
He did. Won 4 finals and played in two prelims (he played a big part in why we got to that stage in the year aswell).

Waite wasn't even at the North when they made the prelim in 2014 so no he hasn't played in 2 prelims or won 4 finals since joining the club

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
om nom nom nom

Back