Scott Welsh MySpace Message

Remove this Banner Ad

crowsRno1!

Debutant
May 1, 2006
Geraldton WA
AFL Club
Adelaide
I apologise if this has already been posted but here is a bulletin Scott posted yesterday. Doesnt sound like he likes Craigy

Date: 14 Nov 2007 4:31 PM
Subject: In reply to all the comments and messages I have recieved
Body: Sorry guys, but I did what I had to do... It's just not stable getting a one year contract, I have a family to support now and I need to be at a club that can offer me longer contract, as a reassurance to the family.

Craigy's made some SHOCKING choices the last couple months and I don't think they are the 'best' for the team, but hey, he's the coach right? I'm really thankful to all the Crows supporters that will still support me wherever I may end up, I really appreciate it guys! :)

Scotty

What does a 30+ y.o bloke have a myspace for? Sad.

Fair go, the bloke is 29 next month, and what's wrong with anyone having a website?

to be fair to the guy, irrelevant to if that message is actually from him or not, i reckon he deserved a 2 year contract - especially since he wanted the 2nd year to be incentive based on performance of the first year (i.e he had to achieve certain things to be able to get the 2nd year )

after delisting torney, perrie,pffeifer, bode and trading away mattner, hudson, meesen - it is baffling they wouldn't offer your leading goal kicker a 2 years contract:confused:

to be fair to the guy, irrelevant to if that message is actually from him or not, i reckon he deserved a 2 year contract - especially since he wanted the 2nd year to be incentive based on performance of the first year (i.e he had to achieve certain things to be able to get the 2nd year )

after delisting torney, perrie,pffeifer, bode and trading away mattner, hudson, meesen - it is baffling they wouldn't offer your leading goal kicker a 2 years contract:confused:

Time will tell us who was right I guess.

I apologise if this has already been posted but here is a bulletin Scott posted yesterday. Doesnt sound like he likes Craigy

Body: Sorry guys, but I did what I had to do... It's just not stable getting a one year contract, I have a family to support now and I need to be at a club that can offer me longer contract, as a reassurance to the family.

Craigy's made some SHOCKING choices the last couple months and I don't think they are the 'best' for the team, but hey, he's the coach right? I'm really thankful to all the Crows supporters that will still support me wherever I may end up, I really appreciate it guys! :)

Scotty

Thanks Scotty. I do appreciate the smilie you put at the end of your message.

Scotty

Well done Scott, its good that you took your frustration out on the club. I will always support you as a player because of the things you did with the club. Hopefully you'll go to back to the Kangaroos where you started you career and won a premiership medal.

Me as a supporter is also on the verge on giving up on this club but I really don't want to do it. Its hard, losing that 2006 prelim final was so gut wrenching for me as well. Its so hard to recover from something like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Scott, its good that you took your frustration out on the club. I will always support you as a player because of the things you did with the club. Hopefully you'll go to back to the Kangaroos where you started you career and won a premiership medal.

Me as a supporter is also on the verge on giving up on this club but I really don't want to do it. Its hard, losing that 2006 prelim final was so gut wrenching for me as well. Its so hard to recover from something like this.

Try losing the Grand Final by 119 points...

Out of the billion fake AFL myspace page, Welshes seems like on of the ones that could possibly be real. Probably fake though

28, but dont go round signing my name "scotty"

Probably because your name isn't Scott. Seriously though, people are allowed to have nicknames or whatever. I'm sure you have one and if you don't then maybe you just don't have any friends or whatever. 28/29 isn't exactly and age doesn't really matter anyway. I can't see what different it makes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back