Rumour Scott West

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
If the kid had any self respect he'd change his name asap.

"Rhylee" is an abomination.

What the fu** is the 'h' doing there? Don't even start me on the rest of it.

Kid should change his name and move to an interstate club and start again away from his dad's shadow.
100% the mum named the kid. Factor in the shared Facebook account and I reckon poor Scott West is a bit whipped right now.

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
16x9_large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bevo has now whacked him back.

Said at one point that he feels like a father figure to Rhylee. I think the implication is quite clear.
That's how I took it. He's saying "Scott isn't much of a dad, so I've had to step in and help Rhylee out".

I'm not sure it was the best move from Bevo though. West is going to see red over this and he'll be even more willing to drag Bevo through the mud.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That's how I took it. He's saying "Scott isn't much of a dad, so I've had to step in and help Rhylee out".

I'm not sure it was the best move from Bevo though. West is going to see red over this and he'll be even more willing to drag Bevo through the mud.
Probably not.

Worth keeping in mind Bevo and West are former teammates too. Would be interesting to know if there are any lingering tensions.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast

If you win a flag, you're a guru no matter what you say or do.

If Beveridge hadn't have won a flag, he'd be as close to the village idiot as you could get.

West not selected this week. For the love of all things good, can someone unplug the West household broadband? Scott and Lindsay are six cans in on a slab of Wild Turkey.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'd love to know how many games of senior footy you've played, my guess is you gave up after under 12s.

In a similar vein, I'd love to know how many years of school you attended. My guess is you gave up at 12 years old.

Scotty Wests comments were on the money,

Hey Scotty, maybe Beveridge was looking for performances more like Cody Weightmans? 3 goals and always dangerous.

Like I said earlier, Rhylee has potential and I wouldn't mind North getting him, but he doesn't deserve a game.

You are an embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back