Scott's Not Going Anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

There's two parts to the Melbourne game the first one is done, should it be a shitty, shitty day, it may well become a very shitty, shitty day.

I hope we don't suffer a 100 point thrashing, but yeah there's at least one on the horizon.

I have lost all faith in our ability to play hard contested four quarter footy. Hell I paid 20 odd bucks to join Bf so I could post stoopid Gif's and pics to pass the time as discussing footy isn't much fun....

bth_original-2.gif

This GIF is quite an accurate representation to Liam Anthony's season.

Plays well at VFL level, Scott picks him up and selects him in the senior side, only for him to fall through and perform bad. Anthony goes back to VFL, puts in another good game, Scott goes Óh, Anthony played well!' selects him, another bad performance. Rinse repeat.

Shitmond were s**t, we all know we pull apart teams that put up zero pressure. They were marginally better than GWS. Perspective is what I'm sayin.

But yeah to imagine Caro passing blood over the result certainly puts a hop in my step.

But make no mistake Richmond are *en hopeless .

I've been following them since 1950 and have lived through more crap times and fabulous ones than whingers like you.
We have no ***king entitlement. We either stick or we don't.
Bye pussy.

Did you enjoy the performance on the weekend ?

The boys again failed to play 4 quarters of tough committed football. But that is ok with you right ?

Its not like you have a ******* entitlement to expect better.

By the way, have you read the newspapers this morning ?

Pretty ******* embarrassing, dont you think ?

So as we turn for home, I think we should gather in full and enjoy what could well be a our last win for season 2013. I didn't realise we'd be playing the Dees at Etihad , we've dodged a bullet.

No certainties to beat the Dee's though should by 60+ points if we're fair-dinkum and not taking the pi**.

Why? So ur saying we shouldnt beat the Dees by 60+ points? Ok then.

We are monties to beat the go Dees.

I expect us to savage them, and for it to mean nothing. As always vs the GoDees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are monties to beat the go Dees.

I expect us to savage them, and for it to mean nothing. As always vs the GoDees

I meant no certainties in the sense that anything is possible this year, its been that kind of year. But I expect us to trounce the Dees:)...but I also seriously thought we'd beat the Blues by 40+:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back