Media Scoundrels, scullywags, personalities and wacky funsters of the SFA - Updated #4 to #1

Remove this Banner Ad

images.jpeg-81.jpg

Hi folks,

I've come a long way in my stellar 150 game career since commencing way back in S.21.
Multiple Premierships, BnF's, All -SFA's, Captaincy, pointy end beez finishes, banhammerings..

But this thread won't be about me, but about some of the personalities I've been lucky enough to banter against in my near 10 seasons in the SFA.

I will be naming my Top 20 opposition posters that I have come up against in my time in the SFA. Let me be quite clear, THIS is a list you want to make.

I won't be including any past or present team mates in this as to be honest, they'd probably take around 15 spots.

So whether we've fought..
giphy-123.gif

Or loved..
200w_d-172.gif

You've made me laugh..
tenor-35.gif

Or I've respected your work..
giphy-21.gif

Or ive admired your work from afar..
tenor-19.gif

It doesn't matter.

20 -15 will go up tomorrow..

Last edited:
View attachment 850023

Hi folks,

I've come a long way in my stellar 150 game career since commencing way back in S.21.
Multiple Premierships, BnF's, All -SFA's, Captaincy, pointy end beez finishes, banhammerings..

But this thread won't be about me, but about some of the personalities I've been lucky enough to banter against in my near 10 seasons in the SFA.

I will be naming my Top 20 opposition posters that I have come up against in my time in the SFA. Let me be quite clear, THIS is a list you want to make.

I won't be including any past or present team mates in this as to be honest, they'd probably take around 15 spots.

So whether we've fought..
View attachment 850027

Or loved..
View attachment 850024

You've made me laugh..
View attachment 850032

Or I've respected your work..
View attachment 850029

Or ive admired your work from afar..
View attachment 850031

It doesn't matter.

25 -20 will go up tonight..

Great, this reeks of another piece of unfinished media polluting my Amiga again :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing those who was ranked 21-25 in your top 20 :)

I'm going to quote your response in advance...

Lol..

That's what a few bourbons on your birthday whilst moving house during a pandemic does to you!

200w_d-213.gif

I just thought of a great media thread. Top 25 old hacks I don’t give a crap about. :think: Should be pretty straightforward to come up with a list.

You should do it.. Oh that's right, you wont have time as you're still allowed to earn money because you only work in close proximity to one other person..

Gif.gif

Carry on..

Last edited:
You should do it.. Oh that's right, you wknt hsve time as you're still allowed to earn money because you only work in close proximity to one other person..

View attachment 850141

Carry on..
Whoa, is that John Cusack? That is one bad haircut.

I just thought of a great media thread. Top 25 old hacks I don’t give a crap about. :think: Should be pretty straightforward to come up with a list.
So you just name the Royals List? Seems a bit to easy for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back