Scrambled Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought it might be fun to use our collective brainpower for something useful - coming up with Bulldog player anagrams, of course.

Here's five to get the football bouncing:

1. His Leg Mint

2. Yes, I mean slob

3. Snail Moan

4. Hazy Part Up

5. Nude Snot Hailer

These are Bulldogs, past and present, famous and not so famous. Solve them, and post your own. Good luck :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is another five:

6. DJ Honey Sulk

7. Pale Gelati Groan

8. Nickel Palm

9. Island Score

10. Danni's Aunt

Last edited:

Sorry...I don't know how to do the spoiler alert thingy, but I'm willing to learn.
On your posting toolbar where you have all those fonts, palette and alignment icons, click on the icon with an eye with the diagonal line through it (just next to the big double quote icon).

Numb-skull led astray - wait, that doesn't re-arrange to Josh Dunkley!

Ambrose Palmer

Nice...I certainly didn't see him play though.
While still playing VFL (across 11 seasons) , he simultaneously held the Australian middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight boxing titles. And later on managed Johnny Famechon. One of the greatest all-round sports-persons the western suburbs have ever produced.

While still playing VFL (across 11 seasons) , he simultaneously held the Australian middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight boxing titles. And later on managed Johnny Famechon. One of the greatest all-round sports-persons the western suburbs have ever produced.
Well done
Very tough to.decode that, but I do remember him on Ron Casey Sunday spots show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back