Review Scratch matches vs the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, looking at those photos I see no Gray, HH, Clurey, Rozee, Butters, Motlop, Houston, SPP, Amon, Drew, Fantasia or Mead
There are only rumours about Rozee though.

There are only rumours about Rozee though.
Let's hope they aren't true.

*** Was in process of moving my post to the other thread, but all good here ***
They're more then rumours aren't they ?
Haven't the club openly come out and said they are still managing his foot ?

Hopefully the club are just being overly cautious.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There more then rumours aren't they ?
Haven't the club openly come out and said they are still managing his foot ?

Hopefully the club are just being overly cautious.
Yes, but something may have happened yesterday.
Heard CR may have injured himself at training yesterday
Not good news apparently

Oh, I hadn't heard that.

I suppose their isn't any more detail about what it may have been ?
Alberton Proud said no other details in the injuries thread. Just keep looking at the training galleries and hope he's listed in the team this week I guess.

Crows website has confirmed our second scratch match the weekend after this one is at Noarlunga at a more reasonable time.

Adelaide v Port Adelaide
Sunday, March 7
AAMI Community Series
3.40pm ACDT
Noarlunga Oval

The game will be broadcast live on FOX Footy, Kayo and through the Official AFL LIVE App. Ticketing arrangements will be advised in due course.

Can we go?
I just added a sentence which says from their website that says - Ticketing arrangements will be advised in due course.

Good luck, NBN are sh*t to deal with.
Absolute pricks. Cancelled my appointment to "install" the service at my place early Jan without telling me until I rang to find out why noone showed up during the agreed 5hr window. Said the next available appointment is late march with nothing else offered.
I've complained and abused enough optus call centre employees to get an earlier appointment with a 5g box for free while waiting but still took almost a day of my time to get that.
Installation is actually just them providing a new connection box given the cable work was done with previous owners but they packed the box with them when they left so God knows why they can't just post a new box. I guess this is how they justify the enormous tax payer cost for a sub par infrastructure. If you got it easy you wouldn't appreciate it.
I expect the 5g connection in currently using is probably more reliable and better than the service I'm likely to get once I have cabled nbn anyway.

Crows website has confirmed our second scratch match the weekend after this one is at Noarlunga at a more reasonable time.

Adelaide v Port Adelaide
Sunday, March 7
AAMI Community Series
3.40pm ACDT
Noarlunga Oval

The game will be broadcast live on FOX Footy, Kayo and through the Official AFL LIVE App. Ticketing arrangements will be advised in due course.

"The Crows and Power will clash this Saturday in a pre-season double-header at Alberton Oval, with a SANFL practice match starting at 8.30am ACDT followed by an AFL practice match from 11am ACDT."

"It will mark the second consecutive weekend Port Adelaide will face the Crows, with the two sides also slated to play off in a practice match double header at Alberton Oval this Saturday, with an SANFL clash starting at 8:30am ACDT followed by an AFL match simulation from 11am ACDT."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back