VFL 'SCRAY VS. PORT. SEMI FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive said since I saw him at the first open training session of the year that he his the long kicking outside wingman that we are looking for.

Just needs time.
I watched him play vfl a number of weeks ago and I was impressed. Raw as hell but he was lightning quick and prepared to take the game on.

Ive said since I saw him at the first open training session of the year that he is the long kicking outside wingman that we are looking for.

Just needs time.

Haven’t seen much VFL this year but he is impressive and I like the way he goes about it.

Always looking to move the ball on and have a crack

Disappointing end to the year for the VFL side at this rate. Upside is at least our potential inclusions have had a few more weeks of play.

Not much out there that can help us if we do win and need someone

Trengove and Vandemeer is about it

Anyone who thinks we don't need a small pressure forward "because we have Cavarra" should watch this game.
He's had an injury interrupted year but he still has work to do to get to the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t watched a lot of VFL this year but is there a lot of players missing from that team?

I haven’t watched a lot of VFL this year but is there a lot of players missing from that team?
Both of the Youngs after Lachie went off with concussion.
I really like Lachie. Kicks low and hard and is brilliant in the air for his height (191cm).

There are plenty of guys who are depth at best (Jong, Porter, Sweet, Khamis, Webb) but Lachie is a realistic shot at being best 22 in a couple of years. Really developable skillset.
I don't rate Reuban Williams like others do.

We were far too inefficient with disposal particularly entering the forward 50. Tried hard but 4.17 is never going to win a game. Most of our listed players were OK but there are a few who will carry another year of contract into regular VFL participation.

Considering how much football he's missed I thought Jong looked good.

Gowers looks great one minute and then completely lackadaisical the next. Must be a nightmare to coach.

Not seen a shred of anything to like about Khamis.

Both of the Youngs after Lachie went off with concussion.
I really like Lachie. Kicks low and hard and is brilliant in the air for his height (191cm).

There are plenty of guys who are depth at best (Jong, Porter, Sweet, Khamis, Webb) but Lachie is a realistic shot at being best 22 in a couple of years. Really developable skillset.
I don't rate Reuban Williams like others do.

Does Young need a couple of years? I think he’s a realistic shot at being best 22 most of next year.

Latham V the Dutch wizard of the wing.

Lachie Young is knocking on the door.

Inexperience cost us in both finals. Not enough cool heads or leadership by senior players.

Very good first year coaching by our whipping boy Gia. I bet he’d love a key forward. He’s a lot easier on the eye than Gary Ayres, in both playing style & physical appearance. That hair. Swoon.

I’m still completely mystified by Gardner’s drafting and even more bizarre inclusion in the senior squad. I see nothing there.

Onwards and upwards, big preseason coming up for the boys.

Does Young need a couple of years? I think he’s a realistic shot at being best 22 most of next year.
We're stacked in the back half right now, and Lachie is very slight. They're the only two reasons. He's not pushing Crozier or Wood out next year, in 2021 Wood may be in slowdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back