FTA-TV Scream

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course, everyone will suspect the Psych teacher as having done it as revenge for Brooke's story that she had slept with him.
Like I said before, I think it may have been Kieran's aunt doing the job that Brooke's dad wanted done. He would not have been happy to learn about Branson's involvement with her.

Wow, great scene today in the school. Had a vintage Scream feel about it.

Even felt a bit sorry for...

...Branson. Dude gets his hand cut off, cauterized with an iron, stabbed in the chest as his sorta girlfriend gets chased, then burned alive in the tub with a dead body? Brutal!

Poor Ms Lang. The janitor said she was still breathing and of course Noah and Audrey mentioned that the killer didn't get to finish whatever it was he had planned. But does this rule Ms Lang out as the killer? Piper was 'attacked' in Season 1 but not that brutally. And damn Audrey! Ruining Noah's first time :p I also feel sorry for Keiran, seeing Eli flirt with Emma and then the two of them went on a date which ended up at the house with the victims bodies and then being mysteriously set alight.

Yeah Branson was given a brutal end to his life. Even Brooke was feeling remorse after what she'd done

I like Eli, weird but interesting scenes.

Not sure on ms Lang, still think she could be in on it, there may be more than 1 killer.

Wonder what Zoe will do with the information of Audrey she gathered.

Despite having all the trademarks of horror stuff (going to places alone, at night, that are dangerous etc), it still is quite suspenseful. Has elements which are incredibly unrealistic too (sheriff picking stuff up at crime scene without gloves etc), and the killer throwing Ms Lang over a railing:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:, but it's not as shambolic as it sounds reading that.

Zoe is unaccounted for when Lang was thrown. Noah was at the store buying connies, we don't know what Zoe was doing. Surely she can't be the killer (basing this on her not being able to throw an adult over a railing)

After piper in season 1, id be pretty disappointed if it was Zoe in season 2, just sort of the same.

And yeah, that scene where ms Lang going flying over the rail was pretty funny, but the lead up to it was quite suspenseful, like the toy pig going off down the hallway.

After piper in season 1, id be pretty disappointed if it was Zoe in season 2, just sort of the same.

I would be happy if it was Zoe, she seems sweet and innocent, it would be surprising reveal. She was also mentioned in the first episode, so it would tie together nicely. Haley would be the same as piper.

I think it might be Zoe at the moment and maybe Kevin.

I would be happy if it was Zoe, she seems sweet and innocent, it would be surprising reveal. She was also mentioned in the first episode, so it would tie together nicely. Haley would be the same as piper.

I think it might be Zoe at the moment and maybe Kevin.
Erm, you know if you're expecting it, it's not a surprise?

And who the * is Kevin? The dad?

I suspect Zoe but she is not a popular choice and I can see some plot holes in her being the killer. Most people suspect Kiren, Eli, Gustavo, Ms Lang and Noah. So it would be a surprise.

Yes Kevin is Emma's dad who has been in like 3 episodes this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished binging to catch up to date with this.

My thoughts, from her first appearance in Ep 1 I've pinned it on the psych teacher. A lot of it is falling in to place with her. She fits the usual bill of lower level character with a close relationship, used sparingly. When she got caught and dropped on her head by the "killer" my wife said, "I guess it's not her." I replied "Only if she's dead." Nek minnut, "She's still breathing." A bit of Jigsaw magic at play perhaps? So she's still my odds on favourite at the moment, but obviously has to be working with someone.

Zoe is giving off very suss vibes too. Probably my second pick. With Kieran's aunt as third, only because she fits the less common character thing.

Emma's mum is a roughie, but wouldn't make a lot of sense if her ultimate plan is to kill Emma. If it's just to torture her it could be explained away.

At this point if it is Gustavo it would actually be pretty surprising in a way. He was the biggest red herring in history early on before getting the sympathy episode.

Kieran's cousin another solid red herring, but he's just all about that booty. Creeper, not killer.

Interesting episode.

I felt sorry for the black cop, I kinda liked him. I'm also glad that Kieran gave Eli a whack at the carnival. I think s**t might be about to get real now that Emma knows Audrey's secret.

Reckon it's Kieran more than ever. I think him coming out wearing the mask/tape over his mouth is meant to be a red herring.
It felt very much like a Billy Loomis type moment.

My Zoe suspicions are going through the roof. Either the killer or won't last much longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back