FTA-TV Scream

Remove this Banner Ad

How was Emma hearing the audio from her phone of Audrey's confession? Did Zoe let that cat out of the bag seeing as she downloaded/copied the files from Noah's PC.

I also think Kieran is hiding an extremely dark secret, and that Eli is actually a good bloke, just comes across as weird and creepy. Not sure on Zoe, but she could definitely be the killer. Gustavo has a real unknown about him, we really know nothing.

Did we see at all what Audrey was doing when the teacher was thrown from the stairs? Could it have been her, she has dressed up before.

Did we see at all what Audrey was doing when the teacher was thrown from the stairs? Could it have been her, she has dressed up before.
Wut? She was entering the school and was led to Lang by the janitor.

I'm not enjoying this season as much as last season, this episode was an effort to get through. This was the first episode where I thought Kieran has to be the killer. I hate Kieran and the thought of him being the killer, so I'll be even more mad if he is. Hope it's Zoe or Maggie/Mayor/Kevin/Acosta.

I'm not enjoying this season as much as last season, this episode was an effort to get through. This was the first episode where I thought Kieran has to be the killer. I hate Kieran and the thought of him being the killer, so I'll be even more mad if he is. Hope it's Zoe or Maggie/Mayor/Kevin/Acosta.

Apparently a third season will be unlikely. As a matter of fact we're lucky we even got a second season.

Apparently a third season will be unlikely. As a matter of fact we're lucky we even got a second season.
The problem with this season is they planned 14 episodes and it was cut back to 12 episodes, so there is so much boring filler and there is probably only 6 episodes of content. Hopefully they jam a lot into the last couple of episodes to save it.

MTV would be stupid to renew it with 400k viewers watching it in America. I hope Netflix picks it up for one more season to rap it up.

Think they are the obvious 3, but I would like to be surprised and it be nobody we saw coming.

Noah.. His own little horror movie
Yeah Noah being involved in some way still makes a lot of sense for me. It would explain why there haven't been that many kills this season (the cop was still breathing after being attacked, Ms. Lang too) and those that have been weren't exactly angels. Hell, Branson told Noah directly that he 'never liked him' and then he gets a brutal, brutal death. Coincidence? Maybe not. Would be cool if he knew the whole time and was messing with Audrey.

But I suppose the scene of himself alone in the car being shocked by the footage of Audrey kind of puts a downer on the theory.

Yeah Noah being involved in some way still makes a lot of sense for me. It would explain why there haven't been that many kills this season (the cop was still breathing after being attacked, Ms. Lang too) and those that have been weren't exactly angels. Hell, Branson told Noah directly that he 'never liked him' and then he gets a brutal, brutal death. Coincidence? Maybe not. Would be cool if he knew the whole time and was messing with Audrey.

But I suppose the scene of himself alone in the car being shocked by the footage of Audrey kind of puts a downer on the theory.[/QUOTE

I dont think he was shocked at all, more of an acknowledgement. The fact he "forgave " Audry so easily after her confession, then recorded it, to be used later used by Zoe.. Alarm bells..

Also the Eli/Kerien thing gave me a Billy and Stu vibe, big chance they are just playing off Eachother to screw with Emma.

I dont think he was shocked at all, more of an acknowledgement. The fact he "forgave " Audry so easily after her confession, then recorded it, to be used later used by Zoe.. Alarm bells..
Yeah, I suppose. Zoe clearly isn't as innocent as she seems either, I'm of the opinion she pretty much led Brooke to getting pissed because she was keen on winning the pageant thing for herself. Clearly lied about having an issue with public speaking too. That's even without mentioning her running out on Noah or her stealing the Audrey audio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last season i had a suspicion later on that piper was the killer, its usually someone who doesnt feature as prominently as the main cast but is always shown in moments of " oh what a coincidence ", they will feature just enough for you to remember them. Zoe is suspect most certainly, i also think brookes dad is a smoky as well, something very shady and wrong with how he does things.

That hacking scene...

Ju4pPKX.gif

Great episode. The scene with Noah, Zoe and Audrey was really intense.

What do people think of Stavo as a suspect? Too obvious?
It's almost come full circle with him. First 5-6 eps were entirely "Look how creepy the new guy is! Such a serial killer vibe!" Then they went 180 on him with the sympathy vote. Would be like a double twist.

For me, Ms Lang still up there, but is getting the suspect run now which is a bit early so probably means she's out.

Kieran seems too obvious, but would be up there too. Getting a very good guy run. Still got my eye on Zoe too. That's if it's not a lame low tier character like Emma's mum or Kieran's aunt.

Stavo would be to obvious for me. I also think ms Lang deliberately screamed when she woke up and saw Emma, was a put on to get her out.

I did pick up though, when stavo grabbed Brooke's lipstick, was Emma's locker broken into after that scene or before it? Because it had writing on the mirror saying "play me" that looked like it was drawn with red/pink lipstick.

I'm also not sure I believe Zoe.

If Kieran wasn't already confirmed, then he almost certainly is now.

Did anyone else notice when Emma and Kieran were snooping at Lang's house that he hurriedly dodged Emma's question when she asked if he found anything in the case file bag he was looking in?

The edit on the transition between his close up and the wide shot almost made it look as though he took something out of the bag and snuck it behind his back/under his shirt. May just be my take, but worth another watch!

My theory is Lang has a psych file on him, which may unveil the fact that he is quite unstable, thereby incriminating him as the killer. Thinking this may see him undone, he leads Emma to the house to 'find' clues, but with the sole intent on finding his file and destroying evidence.

Here is some of the long list of reasons why I think he is one of the killers...

1) He led Emma into Lang's house knowing she would find the picture of Lang and Piper, but also so he could find the evidence incriminating him to destroy it.

2) He conveniently shows up in the very next scene around a corner after Hayley is killed, yelling out to Emma. Yet he is nowhere to be seen prior when Emma splits off and he is free to wield his knife.

3) He AGAIN conveniently shows up unannounced at the circus seconds after Emma/Audrey/Noah are being chased.

4) He is found to have been set up as the killer in the James mask and costume at the fair - all with the intent of making it look like he was the bound and gagged victim. Of course, he used this costume only moments prior to throw the black cop through a mirror. Taping himself up is an easier way to get out of a tight situation, and in turn wipe yourself off the suspect list.

5) His mum and stepdad mysteriously die in a car crash, and his dad - who he never really liked - is killed at the hands of the killer. Easy way to get him out of the picture.

6) Who else would logically see and know the code to Emma's locker in order to slip the audio tape in there? Her boyfriend who is constantly seen standing next to her in instances when she opens her locker.

BUT the BIGGEST clue...

7) In episode 1/2 at Emma's welcome back party Jake is overheard by the Lakewood crew present as saying Emma is a 'girl interrupted'. Fast forward to when Jake is held captive in the barn, there is a note left calling him 'boy interrupted' - obviously a play on what he said earlier. Thus, the killer must have been among the Lakewood crew when Jake said that in order to connect those dots and make reference.

The only two from the Lakewood crew that were unaccounted for when Jake is killed are Noah and Kieran. Noah is obviously not the killer, leaving none other than Kieran as the prime suspect.

Wouldn't be surprised if the potential BJ was a misdirect and the killer is a female.

It almost certainly is (well one of them anyway, if there's 2). She also said "It's someone I'm seeing." Not some boy or some guy. Seemed intentionally vague.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back