FTA-TV Scream

Zoe has that real bi vibe about her too.
Yeah, this episode has put a bit of a spotlight on her. For all intents and purposes she should've put on Noah's murder wall but Noah's dick stopped him from seeing the red flags.

Also Noah's now no longer a virgin. Signed his own death certificate? Although I can't see him dying before the final episode, this season has been pretty light on for main character deaths for a slasher series, they all look safe as houses at the minute.

Also Noah's now no longer a virgin. Signed his own death certificate? Although I can't see him dying before the final episode, this season has been pretty light on for main character deaths for a slasher series, they all look safe as houses at the minute.
I can see Audrey dying, some heroic sacrifice late in the season.

I think Brooke, Noah and Emma are safe.

Kieran is expendable and I just don't see him as being the killer.

Trent1

Senior List
Oct 20, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Kieran seems too obvious, but would be up there too. Getting a very good guy run. Still got my eye on Zoe too. That's if it's not a lame low tier character like Emma's mum or Kieran's aunt.
Maggie would be the best reveal IMO, I've been hopeing that they reveal Brandon James was innocent and one of the older characters was the original killer. All the younger ones like Kieran, Zoe etc have nothing to do with Brandon James, they would be lame reveals to me.

Maggie would be the best reveal IMO, I've been hopeing that they reveal Brandon James was innocent and one of the older characters was the original killer. All the younger ones like Kieran, Zoe etc have nothing to do with Brandon James, they would be lame reveals to me.

I'm pretty confident there'll be two killers - one young, one old (related in some way to Brandon James). It would make sense to at least try and tie it back to the James storyline, otherwise it was useless introducing it in season one.

Kieran i'm 70% confident in (Zoe being the second option), whilst for the older killer I reckon it is Kieran's aunt. I reckon both killers would need to have some connection, and family ties is the easiest way to make the link.

Just on Kieran's aunt - what the heck happened to her? She hasn't been seen since the episode Brooke's dad asked her for a 'favour'. And what of Emma's dad?

A lot of characters seem to go missing for long patches. Bad scripting?

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I hope they look deeper into Haley's death. She KNEW the person who's the killer.

Moments before her the death she would have seen the killers face because she pulled the mask down over his face. It's also most likely a male since Haley attempted to go down on him.

Remember early in the season when Audrey thought that the killer texting her was a nearby Haley? Haley said she was just texting her boyfriend. Who's her boyfriend? Did she start seeing someone else I.e the killer?

Trent1

Senior List
Oct 20, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm pretty confident there'll be two killers - one young, one old (related in some way to Brandon James). It would make sense to at least try and tie it back to the James storyline, otherwise it was useless introducing it in season one.

Kieran i'm 70% confident in (Zoe being the second option), whilst for the older killer I reckon it is Kieran's aunt. I reckon both killers would need to have some connection, and family ties is the easiest way to make the link.

Just on Kieran's aunt - what the heck happened to her? She hasn't been seen since the episode Brooke's dad asked her for a 'favour'. And what of Emma's dad?

A lot of characters seem to go missing for long patches. Bad scripting?
I hope your right. Yeah I'm not sure what the point of her character is for this season, either killer or to add to the body count. Emma's dad is perfect original killer material but they haven't used him enough to make him a good reveal. The mayor is a massive smokey as somebody has mentioned in this thread, nobody suspects him at all from what I've read online.

They brought in new showrunners to improve the show but I'm not convinced they know what they are doing so far. This season is all over the place, who is meant to be the final girl? Emma, Audrey or Brooke

Trent1

Senior List
Oct 20, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I hope they look deeper into Haley's death. She KNEW the person who's the killer.

Moments before her the death she would have seen the killers face because she pulled the mask down over his face. It's also most likely a male since Haley attempted to go down on him.

Remember early in the season when Audrey thought that the killer texting her was a nearby Haley? Haley said she was just texting her boyfriend. Who's her boyfriend? Did she start seeing someone else I.e the killer?
Even tho I'm a massive Kieran hater, my first thought was Kieran. He would cheat on Emma because he isn't getting any and she's annoying this season. I can't think of anybody else that would date her. Maybe it is that original prank killer guy, but that would be lame.

Best episode of the season, and it's been a pretty good one. :thumbsu:

I really like the flashbacks and it is good to get some of that backstory filled in. Also really liked...

...Zoe's death. It's always sad when there is that glimmer of hope then it is squashed. I felt she was gone when Noah started having those visions, but I liked the phone in the box under his coffin. Nifty.

A bit of money on the father now.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Great episode

R.I.P Zoe. Her death was pretty heartbreaking and I felt so sorry for Noah :( but she was one of the biggest suspects and now she's eliminated. Looks to me like they're now going to make Eli the 'obvious' suspect at the business end of the season. No Keiran or Gustavo this episode but I thought Brooke was a very notable absentee.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Great episode.

I thought it was Zoe (this episode, anyway), until we found out she was in a coffin.

It can't be Eli. Way too obvious, and obviously they want us to think that. Would be kind crappy if it's the dad as he has not been in it for ages.

Kieran still for me.

Massive plothole when Noah is struggling to run to the dock, but had no problem opening the coffin lol.

Wow! That was by far the best ep of the season to date!

Not that there was any solid evidence in this ep, but all but confirms to me Kieran is one of the killers...

...given my second suspect in Zoe has bitten the dust. Poor Noah! Lost his second girlfriend in as many seasons.

Anyone else notice that it was awfully convenient that Kieran was texting Emma 'where are you' whilst her and Audrey were on a mad dash. Another way for the writers to try and make the viewer think he is totally unaware of what is going on and wasn't involved in the killer's plot.

Eli is the biggest red herring there is behind Gustavo. Eli is the misunderstood guy who'll end up being with Emma come the end of the season - especially if the current boyfriend character in Kieran is revealed to be the killer. Feel a bit like Noah when it comes to the horror genre. :p

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
No chance it is Eli, the end of that Ep is to try and get us viewers thinking he is part of it. I just think it is him being creepy again and putting his nose in other peoples business, his reaction was also like "No ******* way" the way he just stared at Maggie.

Zoe was never really high on my radar as being the killer, and she has bit the dust this Ep, Noah finally gets a girl and she is gone. I'm starting to come around to the idea it is Kieren.

Welp, there goes one of my suspects.

This Brandon James stuff, surely there's no chance he's alive and has come back as the killer, that'd be one hell of a cop out.

I think at the moment if I had to pick a pair, it'd be Kieran and Ms Lang. Maggie a bit of a roughie.

That seemed like a swerve to me. The absence of any reference to their gender when Haley spoke about them seemed far too deliberate to ignore for me.

Welp, there goes one of my suspects.

This Brandon James stuff, surely there's no chance he's alive and has come back as the killer, that'd be one hell of a cop out.
I think it's more likely he ends up the hero in some way, shape or form.

I think it's more likely he ends up the hero in some way, shape or form.
Yeah that seems more likely. I'm wondering (a bit of a long shot) if he was even the killer originally, or was he just a convenient scapegoat? But if that's the case, Maggie and the Sheriff would both be in on it.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm convinced it's Kieran. I'm picturing the unmasking scene in the season finale where it's him revealing his identity to Emma, Audrey, Brooke and Noah. Another thing, not many people are too attached to Emma, why not throw in a huge twist and get rid of her? Make any future seasons revolve around Audrey, or even Brooke, as they're better characters.

Back