Scripted games.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not I just think it's laughable that the AFL has "literally" become WWE and all the plebs swallow it up like it's legitimate.
Then maybe you should stop watching it and invest your time, money and obviously INCREDIBLE intellect on something else.

Maybe cryptic crosswords or those new fidget things I hear about?

well lets hope the afl can rig a geelong adelaide grand final because that will definitely get their money flowing.

the umps were with the dogs last year but have just recently left them. whos fairytale is next? tigers? dees?

Surely people don't think AFL games are fixed or umpires instructed to favour a team during a game.
As for the game yesterday, Pies had plenty of opportunity to snatch the win and couldn't do so. They were simply out classed and over ran in the last qtr and a half.

I'm not I just think it's laughable that the AFL has "literally" become WWE and all the plebs swallow it up like it's legitimate.

If Rory Sloane comes out and hits Dangerfield over the head with a steel chair before putting him in a figure four leg-lock behind the umpire's back the week before we play Adelaide again in Round 18 you might have a point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have had a lot better chance than the play on call that completely called the Port team off guard. Did you also notice that the Geelong players encroached on the mark which should be paid 50m? No you didn't did you? You just saw the small heroic Geelong players surrounding the Big Bad Charlie Dixon didn't you "Footy Fan since 2007"?

Actually no I was at the game watching the count down clock.

The OP clearly needs a Script from the doctor.

In some games there are no real players, they are holograms projected from light towers and the crowd can't tell the difference. And even more staggeringly, in some games the umpires don't bounce the ball and the crowd don't notice that either.

The amount of pre-determined outcomes has risen significantly this year under Gil McLachlan. Here are the list of games I've identified as being at least 60% rigged and I'll also throw out some players who are involved in throwing games.

Round 2:
Bulldogs vs Sydney: There is no question that this one was fixed. Can't have the Swans upsetting the Bulldogs 1 in a million flag unfurling ceremony. Just look at all the contentious 50m penalties in the last quarter. I know the Swans had a few injuries going into this game, but we saw this week how they absolutely ass blasted the dogs and the umpiring was very low key compared to this game. No doubt about this one.

Round 6:
GWS vs Bulldogs: Again way too much involvement from the umpires in this one. GWS should have won comfortably but free kicks were plucked out to the dogs to keep it a "close" encounter for the 60/40 bulldogs fans. In the end a blatant free kick should have been awarded in the dogs forward 50 but the umpires ended up giving the Giants a 50 meter penalty to ice the game. Just very suss all round.

Round 7:
Bulldogs vs Richmond: The dogs fought hard here but Richmond should have run out over the top of them. What was with that deliberate out of bounds? o_O A very suss second half from Cotchin too.

Round 9:
Geelong vs Bulldogs: The bulldogs should have won this before the umpires intervened in the last quarter. It started with that blatant dropping the ball by Selwood which got called as a push in the back by Cloke. Then there was the run down on Bob Murphy where he got his kick away and got penalised for it. The bulldogs got nothing in that last quarter and the cats were able to celebrate their first game at the newly developed stadium.

GWS vs Richmond: Cotchin's disposals were rubbish in that second half. Again the Tigers lose in 'typical Richmond fashion'. Starting to see a theme? Richmond will probably get umpired to a premiership this year.

Round 10:
Geelong vs Port Adelaide: Just try and tell me this one wasn't fixed.

Round 12:
Hawthorn vs Gold Coast: Hawthorn could have pinched this, but contentious umpiring sealed the deal for Gold Coast. After the game Clarkson made a comment about the umpiring and the AFL goes WHACK! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THE UMPIRING CLARKO, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Carlton vs GWS:
Carlton are a good defensive team, we know that. But the umpiring was an entirely one sided affair. Of course not many people outside of Carlton fans would have watched this one so pretty easy to keep quiet. Toby Greene should have sealed the deal or at LEAST tied the game but he didn't. 0 goals 5, very suss player.

Melbourne vs Collingwood: Collingwood fans had every right to be filthy in that last quarter. Rigged to the absolute shithouse.

SPECIAL MENTIONS:
These are games that could have been rigged but not 100% sure:
All the Essendon wins
St. Kilda vs GWS
West Coast vs Bulldogs
Brisbane vs Fremantle
Fremantle vs Richmond
Sydney vs Hawthorn
Collingwood vs Geelong

Now my players who I've identified as being AFL :seedling:s:

Trent Cotchin
Sam Mitchell
Jarman Impey
Toby Greene
Patrick Dangerfield
Dustin Martin - not too sure if he's an AFL plant or working rogue for organised crime

I'm sure there's more out there but these are the ones I'm sold on getting extra $$$$ by the AFL for matchfixing.

Let me know what you think.

817297234557171375.jpg

as a fellow Essendon supporter I think.. "oh dear please stop..:oops:"

I really do have better things in life to worry about than if some corporate goon with a shockingly bad haircut is rigging games, personally I saw a lot of the games you mentioned, so I now think we have an impressively even competition that is just as much fun to watch as it always was.. oftimes despite Dwayne Russel's astoundingly bad commentary..
which I consider very below par and quite irritating, now that is something worth investigating how is someone so barely literate allowed a job in the media..o_O

thanks for your time you took to alert us to this very very important and pressing issue..:rainbow:

oh dear, thank goodness for you and your obviously superior intellect to guide us into your promised land of 100% predictable outcomes to games of football, I believe you're minutes away from calling us 'sheeple' o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back