Scripted games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the stats merely back up what my eyes see, that Hunt is an overrated turnover merchant, and that your (and many other people's) perceptions of Taylor Adams are dead wrong.
Adams is an accumulator who butchers it and proved this on the weekend when he needed to stand up for his club.
Particularly following his comments pre game.

What a mark. This is funny. There is probably at least 2% truth to this maybe but not. I don't think they have predetermined outcomes like some wrasslin, that's dumb. At least most of the moves in it are legit. I'm calling Roman Reigns to come spear your ass. Jokes, he'd need odds to overcome first

I just use my eyes. Who did you think was better on the weekend?
Adams also doesn't burn his opponents with blistering line breaking speed, had 2 tackles on the weekend after he mouthed off during the week and constantly kicks the ball sideways to a teammate in a worse spot than him.
His stats might appear better but if you actually sit down and watch the footy, I know who I'm taking every day of the week and it's actually not even close.
You left out the best bit. The player Watts strode past in the middle of the ground to run onto the bouncing ball on the wing before kicking the sealer: Taylor Adams :thumbsu:

Adams is an accumulator who butchers it and proved this on the weekend when he needed to stand up for his club.
Particularly following his comments pre game.

First poor game Adams has had this year, too. That performance was the exception for him, not the rule.

Your perceptions of him are about 18 months-2 years out of date.

First poor game Adams has had this year, too. That performance was the exception for him, not the rule.

Your perceptions of him are about 18 months-2 years out of date.
Oh well isn't that convenient for him.
Please see the post above for further confirmation.
I know one bloke who would have chased Watts down and I'll give you a hint.
He wears a headband and is not the lippy flog with the yellow boots who can't kick

Oh well isn't that convenient for him.
Please see the post above for further confirmation.
I know one bloke who would have chased Watts down and I'll give you a hint.
He wears a headband and is not the lippy flog with the yellow boots who can't kick

His speed is about the only AFL level skill that Hunt has, too.

As I said in the game day thread on Monday, great athlete, mediocre footballer.

His speed is about the only AFL level skill that Hunt has, too.

As I said in the game day thread on Monday, great athlete, mediocre footballer.
We agree to disagree then which is fine, because I would take Hunt ahead of Adams every single time.

Countdown clock starts so early on Dixon. Gets called to play on when 99% of the time they just let the player finish the shot. Robbie Gray molested the entire last quarter and you're saying this wasn't fixed? Bullshit.
You don't agree with clocks?

*if you put a little bit of chewing gum on the underside of the minute hand, the clock runs faster...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multi billion dollar industry, would not be surprised to learn if outcomes were controlled in order to maximise profits.

I'd like to think not though, and will continue to think this way until proven otherwise. Just wouldn't surprise me if true.

Ok who owns this Elias?

Not only that - Pearl Harbour was an inside job....tell me Japan had the technology to fly this far in the 1940's.

View attachment 381012

But for OP - if you are trolling - I give you a B+ for putting in this much effort.

If you are serious - seek help.

Pearl Harbor was just a big accident really.
Asian drivers and all...

That Joe Average couldn't take a slam choke or whatever it was from the undertaker is not proof that wrestling isn't play acting.
Its probably the most even competition in the world and anyone with eyes could tell you how real it was when Edge beat Mick Foley at Wrestlemania...

Its probably the most even competition in the world and anyone with eyes could tell you how real it was when Edge beat Mick Foley at Wrestlemania...
rmdSx.gif

Multi billion dollar industry, would not be surprised to learn if outcomes were controlled in order to maximise profits.

I'd like to think not though, and will continue to think this way until proven otherwise. Just wouldn't surprise me if true.

If true it's following a fairly non sensical pattern

How is this thread still a thing?

And I remember reality guy, he used to pop in on several streams I'd watch, he'd get banned almost immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back