Roast Scully faces his Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the one question I have about Sunday - do I risk being kicked out for having a banner saying "like father, like scum"?

It could be talking about anyone, it isn't racists/sexist etc, and is hardly offensive.. BUT I can seen them (mcg security & AFL) being extra sensitive.
Don't want to miss out on seeing the scumbag being decked and us beating the mercenaries..

There was an article about a banner in regards to buddy franklin that had the word 'pr0n' in it. The banner was confiscated but the people were allowed to stay

I'm glad to see so many other fans still feeling as angry as me about the Scully situation. I think this is the perfect oppourtunity for melbourne fans to show how much this club means to us, Rain hail or shine Scully should be expecting a very frosty reception from the MFC.

Banner suggestions:
"Money can't you happiness, but it can buy you Tom Scully"
"You can't buy loyalty but you can buy Tom Scully"

I'm glad to see so many other fans still feeling as angry as me about the Scully situation. I think this is the perfect oppourtunity for melbourne fans to show how much this club means to us, Rain hail or shine Scully should be expecting a very frosty reception from the MFC.

Banner suggestions:
"Money can't you happiness, but it can buy you Tom Scully"
"You can't buy loyalty but you can buy Tom Scully"

"You can't buy integrity, but you can sell it for $6 million."

I like how Andy D tries to dictate Demons fans and players by coming out and saying
- basically be careful, theres no need to get personal.

Well, Scully lied to the players, the board, the whole club and most of all,
he blatantly lied to Jimmy Stynes - the kid has no remorse, no worrys to Tom.

Ive barracked for Melbourne since I was out of the womb, which is around 30 years.
If this club doesnt make a stand against this kid for what he has done.
Then they can lick my shaft.
Its time to take a stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back