(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allikat

Aunty Allikat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Moderator #15
Our PR guys are also weird. Article released at 5.30am on a Sunday?
Maybe they were so excited that they couldn't sleep until they released the news?

Our Sean had a bender last night & called up Rosich in the middle of the night saying he'll sign for Freo forever!

anchor man

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dynamic Dockers &South Fr
A good signing for the club , and a good sign that things are running well for the team.Looks like we are going to be able to keep our young players together.
It also looks he has slimmed down from what I read.Making him more mobile.

Wally Walpamur

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics
Thread starter #16
I am the PR guy and they said go on BF sand make five threads about it. Sorry, BF wouldn’t let me create a thread so I press create five times. I’m not even mad though.

Rob

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
He was already signed up for two years and then adds two more, I wonder if they are giving him a huge payrise for 2019 and locking him in longer term.
If we had some cap room in 2019 then it's a good way to use it. Darcy probably wasn't on big dollars for 2019 but likely would have commanded some interest in the open market at the end of the year.

Good signing.

Tayl0r

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #18
If we had some cap room in 2019 then it's a good way to use it. Darcy probably wasn't on big dollars for 2019 but likely would have commanded some interest in the open market at the end of the year.

Good signing.
The risk is the situation where the player has been paid almost all the contract value but has two years left to run and asks for a trade to cash in on those years too.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Even we underrate this bloke.

He isn't intimidated – his debut showed that – and he likes a contest and actually gets footy. Seems to be well liked and have some mates at the club, which isn't everything, but it's not the worst sign of him staying long term.

He's also chubby and what, 20? Played 30 games? I would have had him play as the main ruck this season just gone but he'll do it next year and go massively up. Rate him hoips.

masai

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Nah I call bullshit, why would anyone want to stay at Freo when the medico,s are crap, the coach is old hat, Rosich is hated, zero game plan,Cockburn oval is laid on concrete and the media hates us.
The other option for Sean, was to be up at the crack of dawn, moving the cows in for milking.

" Well given that option, playing footy with a bunch of drunks, druggies & sex perverts sounds pretty good ". The real truth is that Mrs Sandi cooks a mean, gut filling meal.

Top Bottom