Toast Sean Darcy Extends Until 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Important resigning to our rebuilding and list build.

Can’t wait for a big year from big man in 2019!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our PR guys are also weird. Article released at 5.30am on a Sunday?
Maybe they were so excited that they couldn't sleep until they released the news?

Our Sean had a bender last night & called up Rosich in the middle of the night saying he'll sign for Freo forever!

A good signing for the club , and a good sign that things are running well for the team.Looks like we are going to be able to keep our young players together.
It also looks he has slimmed down from what I read.Making him more mobile.

I am the PR guy and they said go on BF sand make five threads about it. Sorry, BF wouldn’t let me create a thread so I press create five times. I’m not even mad though.

He was already signed up for two years and then adds two more, I wonder if they are giving him a huge payrise for 2019 and locking him in longer term.

If we had some cap room in 2019 then it's a good way to use it. Darcy probably wasn't on big dollars for 2019 but likely would have commanded some interest in the open market at the end of the year.

Good signing.

If we had some cap room in 2019 then it's a good way to use it. Darcy probably wasn't on big dollars for 2019 but likely would have commanded some interest in the open market at the end of the year.

Good signing.
The risk is the situation where the player has been paid almost all the contract value but has two years left to run and asks for a trade to cash in on those years too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back