Toast Sean Darcy Extends Until 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Even we underrate this bloke.

He isn't intimidated – his debut showed that – and he likes a contest and actually gets footy. Seems to be well liked and have some mates at the club, which isn't everything, but it's not the worst sign of him staying long term.

He's also chubby and what, 20? Played 30 games? I would have had him play as the main ruck this season just gone but he'll do it next year and go massively up. Rate him hoips.

Nah I call bullshit, why would anyone want to stay at Freo when the medico,s are crap, the coach is old hat, Rosich is hated, zero game plan,Cockburn oval is laid on concrete and the media hates us.

The other option for Sean, was to be up at the crack of dawn, moving the cows in for milking.

" Well given that option, playing footy with a bunch of drunks, druggies & sex perverts sounds pretty good ". The real truth is that Mrs Sandi cooks a mean, gut filling meal.

I was looking at Fyfe's Day 3 Gold Coast Video. Is Sean wearing a Joy Division "Unknown Pleasures" T-shirt on the walk to the beach?

Edit: Maybe not. I'm seeing that the original artwork used on that album cover has been appropriated for other things.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back