Recommitted Sean Darcy [Re-signed 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 18ish? Are you talking about Darcy Tucker, you cant surely be talking about Sean Darcy...

Hes having a lend. Sean would cost a heck of a lot and no trade is happening this year.

Well they have to do something if they want both Logue and Jackson and Meek.

What's Lobb worth? 3rd rounder?

Why?

Logue should get signed as a B22 player, Lobb is a B22 player and contracted for another year.

Meek is signed for another 12 months, just keep him in the WAFL as injury coverage for Darcy. Meek isn't a top 10 ruckman in the competition, he is a decent enough ruck but not worth letting go for peanuts.

Would be horrific list management to letobb go for a 3rd rounder.

And why trade Sean Darcy at all?

Right now, Lobb is worth pick 20-25 based on age and the fact he is contracted until 2023.

I wouldn't trade Lobb this season anyway as he is important to freos finals chances.

Sean Darcy I wouldn't trade this season anyway. Signed until the end of 2024. That makes him a free agent.

Meek will get traded not darcy.

They will want more than a R3 for lobb.

Why?

Logue should get signed as a B22 player, Lobb is a B22 player and contracted for another year.

Meek is signed for another 12 months, just keep him in the WAFL as injury coverage for Darcy. Meek isn't a top 10 ruckman in the competition, he is a decent enough ruck but not worth letting go for peanuts.

Would be horrific list management to letobb go for a 3rd rounder.

And why trade Sean Darcy at all?
You will need to cough up for Jackson.
You need to pay up for Logue.
Lobb is almost 30 and wants to leave.
Meek doesn't want to play WAFL.

There are reasons.

There are reasons.
Cough up for Jackson - I'm a bit Meh on that personally but I think Freo will get the draft capital to do it

Logue - Freo will pay him what he is worth

Lobb - More valuable to Freo than anyone else. Freo don't need to dump his salary to re-sign Logue or bring in Jackson.

Meek - seems pretty happy playing WAFL.

Since you are trading for Jackson, should let Darcy go on compassionate grounds. Cats will take him.
Yep, let's trade away the best ruckman aged 25 or under about to his his prime years. LoL.

I'm sure you would want him as cats only weakness is a lack of an elite ruckman.

Your team is better off waiting for 2 more years when you can get him as a free agent

Yep, let's trade away the best ruckman aged 25 or under about to his his prime years. LoL.

I'm sure you would want him as cats only weakness is a lack of an elite ruckman.

Your team is better off waiting for 2 more years when you can get him as a free agent

Not sure then why you seem to be going to trade for another ruckman - who is going to cost a bomb. Seems kinda dumb to me?

There are reasons.
Cough up for Jackson yet Darcy is only worth pick 18?

Darcy is worth more than Jackson, he is the better player and is only 24

If Jackson gets to Darcy's level then we will be stoked...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back