Mr Fonebone

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
A journo out west has raised the idea that big Sean is looking at a trade out. Something about a swap with Geelong for Kelly.

Seems to be open season on Freo at the moment. All the vultures are lining up to feed on the carcass.

I dont think it will happen though however whats he worth? One of the most promising young rucks in the land should be worth a late 1st - early 2nd rounder?

A journo out west has raised the idea that big Sean is looking at a trade out. Something about a swap with Geelong for Kelly.

Seems to be open season on Freo at the moment. All the vultures are lining up to feed on the carcass.

I dont think it will happen though however whats he worth? One of the most promising young rucks in the land should be worth a late 1st - early 2nd rounder?
Disclaimer, said Journo is Kim Hackdorn. Him being a s**t peddler is one of the few things WC and Freo fans unanimously agree on

Would be a shocking move for Freo to trade him with Sandi on his last legs.
It was a bad move the re-sign Sandi who is on his last legs. Young Sean has to cool his heels some more as the second-fiddle.

Anyway I dont think it will happen. Reckon Sean will be happy to stay if they upped his pay a little. They cannot afford to lose him as he is one the few bright things to have happened at Freo over the past couple of seasons.

Imagine if Freo lost Neale, Cerra and Darcy over the off season?!! That would be apocalyptic.:eek:

If you value Darcy as a late 1st, Tim Kelly would be worth 2 firsts.

Hopefully he stays put. Not worth Kelly, a first round pick or a second round pick. He's a slow lumbering dinosaur.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/freman...n-sandilands-to-play-on-at-freo-ng-b88931384z

"Fremantle ruckman Sean Darcy says playing alongside veteran Aaron Sandilands will be crucial for his development next season."

"He said having Sandilands at the club again next year would be a massive boost for his career.

“I’d be stoked. I can’t wait,” Darcy said. “I really want him to.""

Pre-Sandi signing too so not like it is post-hoc PR

Kim Hackdorn special I reckon. Delete thread.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/freman...n-sandilands-to-play-on-at-freo-ng-b88931384z

"Fremantle ruckman Sean Darcy says playing alongside veteran Aaron Sandilands will be crucial for his development next season."

"He said having Sandilands at the club again next year would be a massive boost for his career.

“I’d be stoked. I can’t wait,” Darcy said. “I really want him to.""

Pre-Sandi signing too so not like it is post-hoc PR

Kim Hackdorn special I reckon. Delete thread.
I reckon your on the money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its called a forum. Open discussion and all that.

Do I need to apply to the Committee for the Approval of Thread Topics for permission beforehand?
It seems to me like you're very interesting in anything that could rustle some feathers at Cockburn.

Cockburn is the suburb Fremantle FC has it's elite training facility, pronounced Co-burn - for those playing at home.

It seems to me like you're very interesting in anything that could rustle some feathers at Cockburn.

Cockburn is the suburb Fremantle FC has it's elite training facility, pronounced Co-burn - for those playing at home.
Not at all. Just trying to eke out information.

If you throw something contentious out there, a follower of another club may well have something that sheds light on it. Just ignore the 60% that are trolls.

I am Purple to my boots however I don't think club has run very well of late and things need to be brought out in the open. Something which footy clubs are not all that good at.

Anyway absolutely rapt that Cerra has re-signed. This sort of thing can change the whole mood around the club.

Not at all. Just trying to eke out information.

If you throw something contentious out there, a follower of another club may well have something that sheds light on it. Just ignore the 60% that are trolls.

I am Purple to my boots however I don't think club has run very well of late and things need to be brought out in the open. Something which footy clubs are not all that good at.

Anyway absolutely rapt that Cerra has re-signed. This sort of thing can change the whole mood around the club.
You haven't escaped attention.

The most crucial player to Freo's future alongside Langdon, Ryan, Hamling and Brayshaw, I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back